jones bred patterdale ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

again nice type but not breed by me, they could be bred down from dogs i've breed. but i know a few litter have been sold as breed by me or out of dogs i've breed and they may have less than a 1/8 of my breeding in them, good luck hope he works for you

How old is the dog? He hasn't bred a litter in over 4 years. Same lines perhaps?

thers a 2 year old bitch on choc pups thread out of his dog so 2 years maybethumbs.gif

one of my dogs was the sire, i have not had a bitch in pup for over 4 years,

How old is the dog? He hasn't bred a litter in over 4 years. Same lines perhaps?

thers a 2 year old bitch on choc pups thread out of his dog so 2 years maybethumbs.gif

thers still dogs from you stuff that are younger than 4 thats what i was getting atthumbs.gif

is that wye nelly is pumping some pups out for ya :thumbdown:

oh f**k you have worked out our eveil plan we will now flood the market with those 4 pups, just been reading all your post just here shit stir , stick your nose up someone else ass

Edited by pickaxe

oh f**k you have worked out our eveil plan we will now flood the market with those 4 pups, just been reading all your post just here shit stir , stick your nose up someone else ass

did i hit a nerve. you should be called nuttella the amount of chocs you spread :big_boss:

:boogie:

its not clever its the downfall of the terrier world spreading shit :big_boss: :big_boss:

it dont matter what the colour if they work they work and if hes breeding worker to worker and getting decent pups thats fine why the fuss,if hes breeding for ££££s fine carry on bitching

regards hedz