anyone know where i might get a nice cage for my mule?

Hello mate.

If it's a singing type cage you're after I heard Essex birds have some wooden ones. Not been there to look yet myself though.thumbs.gif

you have to be careful with essex birds, dont leave the wifes handbag about to long, they end up dancing round it.

Hello mate.

If it's a singing type cage you're after I heard Essex birds have some wooden ones. Not been there to look yet myself though.thumbs.gif

you have to be careful with essex birds, dont leave the wifes handbag about to long, they end up dancing round it.

I never leave home without her handbag icon_redface.gif

Hello mate.

essex birds :icon_eek: if youve more money than sense then go ahead,anybody that charges £260 for a pair of 09 english bullys wants a fecking good hiding,mind you so do the silly feckers who pay it :wallbash: ive got a nice wooden mule cage somewhere,but im very busy at the min,if your in no hurry for it il have a look for it in a couple of weeks,let us know mate :thumbs:

Hello mate.

essex birds :icon_eek: if youve more money than sense then go ahead,anybody that charges £260 for a pair of 09 english bullys wants a fecking good hiding,mind you so do the silly feckers who pay it :wallbash: ive got a nice wooden mule cage somewhere,but im very busy at the min,if your in no hurry for it il have a look for it in a couple of weeks,let us know mate :thumbs:

icon_eek.gif I had heard they were very expensive/greedy. Not been there, don't intend too either at those prices!!!

Hello mate.

icon_eek.gif I had heard they were very expensive/greedy. Not been there, don't intend too either at those prices!!!

you heard right mate,i sell bullys at £120 a pr and il guarantee essex birds bullys arnt £140 better than mine in fact i doubt youd know the difference :thumbs:

Hello mate.

you heard right mate,i sell bullys at £120 a pr and il guarantee essex birds bullys arnt £140 better than mine in fact i doubt youd know the difference :thumbs:

thumbs.gif That is a good price. I was offered a pair of 09 today for £200. Never kept them, why do people go mad for them?

Hello mate.

thumbs.gif That is a good price. I was offered a pair of 09 today for £200. Never kept them, why do people go mad for them?

to be honest mate i dont really know,they have no song as such and theyre a pain in the arse to breed,they can be fickle feckers,but ive gotta admit i love em...why....like i said i dont know :thumbs: apart from being stunning to look at,but then again all birds are in my eyes

Hello mate.

cheers for that cb, im not in any hurry as the mules are,nt ready yet, dd