Jobs/work in midulster area

Bit of a long shot, but worth a try does anyone know of any work going in the midulster maghera/felt area? Full time part time casual anything. Recently seperated and after trying to be amicable with my ex i have looked into solicitors advise. I will automatically be granted parental rights to my 3 year old daughter, but as I don't have transport and am stuck temporary on jobseekers, I won't be able to take advantage of this. Even though I'm only three miles away, it's a 10 taxi round trip. Can't keep seeing my wee girl at the mums house. Just need to get back on my feet and get life in order, but impossible at the minute due to lack of jobs. Will shovel shite if it means i get to spend the time with my daughter.

So if anyone has any tip offs or knows of anything coming up I woud be endebted to you for passing it on.

Thanks in advance for any help i am offered

theres a chicken breading factory opened lately in fermanagh, dont know how far away from you that is but there should be work there, talk to eugene the boss there, if your a sound enough straight talking kind a fella he might take a likeing to you. just a thought.

Thanks very much for the tip off, I'm in maghera and don't drive. So it's a bit far, but i really appreciate the help. Tried the chicken farms local, but nothing going. Tried just about everyting local and it's just dead here.

Thanks for all the help people. The dole would sort the sia, or any other courses really, if there was a secured job certain at the end of it, as in get the job lined and we'll pay then. which isn't a great help. MY lack of driving is shafting me at every turn, had a place all lined in a local pest control company, to be trained etc, but no car no job. same with doing any pest control for farmers, plus my russell, gashed herself yesterday so she's off now for a few weeks. i need to be driving to get better work, need the work to get driving. Have an interview on tues at an engineering company, 2nd round, so hopefully that'll go well, good money in a secure job. Things will turn around eventually, just prefer sooner not later.

Thanks to all the people who put ideas forward to me, and those who wished me luck, good to know that there is decent folk left about the place

Thanks for all the help people. The dole would sort the sia, or any other courses really, if there was a secured job certain at the end of it, as in get the job lined and we'll pay then. which isn't a great help. MY lack of driving is shafting me at every turn, had a place all lined in a local pest control company, to be trained etc, but no car no job. same with doing any pest control for farmers, plus my russell, gashed herself yesterday so she's off now for a few weeks. i need to be driving to get better work, need the work to get driving. Have an interview on tues at an engineering company, 2nd round, so hopefully that'll go well, good money in a secure job. Things will turn around eventually, just prefer sooner not later.

Thanks to all the people who put ideas forward to me, and those who wished me luck, good to know that there is decent folk left about the place

Never ever give up ,thinks will work out for you ,ATB. :thumbs: