summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

I have just been watching supernanny and it reminds me so much of this thread. How about the time has come now to either accept the challenges made or put it too rest as the name calling over the computer is getting boring and pathetic...............

get lost simon the pieman :boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

I got "lost" about 20 pages ago..............

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

well what can i say to beat that what a quality posts you have really hurt my feelings with that one :doh: just shows how immature you really are and while were on about avatars yours says it all about you a true wannbe gangster :bye:

Iam a wanna be gangster your a skanks bitch its a cruel life :laugh: