rut started

I am not seeing much in the way of red deer up here at the moment ... if memory serves me right it was around very early september last year when i noticed the stags calling first of all then the numbers increased from the middle of sept onwards :thumbs:

I was sitting out for a problem fox Thursday evening and seen a buck chasing a doe round the field i was watching,they stopped for five minutes for a feed and then off again round the field,him with his neck fully outstretched at her rear.

I was sitting out for a problem fox Thursday evening and seen a buck chasing a doe round the field i was watching,they stopped for five minutes for a feed and then off again round the field,him with his neck fully outstretched at her rear.

so when do i come through then.. :whistling: you guys will never hit it.. :tongue2:

ps we are talkin about a roe here and not andy sniffin again.. :boogie:

Edited by nastybilly

I had a look out last night to get a problem fox i got to the ground at 5 and had shot the fox

by 6 so i decided to have a call i spied a mature buck in the field at about 150 yds.The buck was head down feeding but unfortunatly it was an unsafe shot so i had a peep with the butolo for a couple of minutes but he didnt even look my way at all he wasnt interested in the least and i watched him walk of in to the wood :censored::wallbash:

The rut is on in Bristol... saw a thick necked young buck bending a plump doe over a wheelie bin only the other night whilst taking a shortcut back through town :icon_eek: Sadly I'm not kidding either... the image will haunt me for a while:sick:

In terms of Roe - nothing yet but to be fair I would have had to had stumbled into it as I haven't been out for the purpose as much as seasons past :no::cry: