5/8s,3/8s bull,x dog for sale .due to extended work hours im selling my bull,x dog takes all game single handed ,works with teriers stands at 26,inch to shoulder.hes 3 and a half. this is a genuine sale and a genuine dog .£200 NO OFFERS so no idiots and no stupid coments pics will be sent by emil only to genuine intreast thanks for reading and good hunting to u BRADUS

[/quote

is there a trail with the dog mate thanks

why is the dog more money with a trial by saying that mate your not making people very trust worthy of ya if the dogs what you say he is and the lad wants a trial give him 1 and staY AT THE ASKING PRICE WHAT YOU SAID 200 . ALL THE BEST MATE WITH THE SALE MATE. :thumbs:

why is the dog more money with a trial by saying that mate your not making people very trust worthy of ya if the dogs what you say he is and the lad wants a trial give him 1 and staY AT THE ASKING PRICE WHAT YOU SAID 200 . ALL THE BEST MATE WITH THE SALE MATE. :thumbs:

i work nites so havent got time to take them out to watch the dog run .if i had the dog woudnt be 4 sale . u carnt buy a decent breed pup 4 the price im asking its not the money its more of a good working home sumone to to him justice a.t.b

ive sent you a pm and you havnt replied im interested in the dog but why the price boost with the trail its a bit foreign to me that 1 but never mind could you private message me your number so i can ask you more about the dog explaneing other the forum just ends up with idiots comments cheers.

ive sent you a pm and you havnt replied im interested in the dog but why the price boost with the trail its a bit foreign to me that 1 but never mind could you private message me your number so i can ask you more about the dog explaneing other the forum just ends up with idiots comments cheers.

how many dogs are you going to buy and sell?? or are you buyin the dog to make a drink on....

5/8s,3/8s bull,x dog for sale .due to extended work hours im selling my bull,x dog takes all game single handed ,works with teriers stands at 26,inch to shoulder.hes 3 and a half. this is a genuine sale and a genuine dog .£200 NO OFFERS so no idiots and no stupid coments pics will be sent by emil only to genuine intreast thanks for reading and good hunting to u BRADUS pic now added

herd alot about this dog seen it to look at but never seen it work been told it works a treat by a couple off good dog lads round our way .alb

5/8s,3/8s bull,x dog for sale .due to extended work hours im selling my bull,x dog takes all game single handed ,works with teriers stands at 26,inch to shoulder.hes 3 and a half. this is a genuine sale and a genuine dog .£200 NO OFFERS so no idiots and no stupid coments pics will be sent by emil only to genuine intreast thanks for reading and good hunting to u BRADUS pic now added

herd alot about this dog see it to look at but never seen it work been told it works a treat by a couple off good dog lads round our way .alb

have u sold ur pups yet cos with a sire like dec they shoudnt be round long a.t.b

think the price hike in the with trial price is due to the lad having to take a night off work, therefore covering his wages?? just a thought........