Oxfordshire new girl....

Guest Buttermilk

Thanks everyone...it's nice to be made to feel so welcome.

its because you got tits

bet there not as big as yours sweet cheeks.

Good grief.

Is noone interested in anything other than breasts?

On a site with a 99% male membership, i can't believe you didn't already know the answer :laugh:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Buttermilk

its because you got tits

Good grief.

On a site with a 99% male membership, i can't believe you didn't already know the answer :laugh:

I thought there were quite a few girls on here too...?

Oooooh! Just noticed you're a girl....helloooooooooooo!!!

Edited by Buttermilk

its because you got tits

Good grief.

I picked a very confusing user name :icon_redface: Bert the fert is our albino hob and it just sorta popped into me head when i was registering. Anyhoo, i'm Lainie, and i'm pleased to meet ya :)

Guest Buttermilk

its because you got tits

Good grief.

I picked a very confusing user name :icon_redface: Bert the fert is our albino hob and it just sorta popped into me head when i was registering. Anyhoo, i'm Lainie, and i'm pleased to meet ya :)

Hi...good to meet you too...I'm Kate. :bye:

Edited by Buttermilk
Guest Buttermilk

So, to save me diving into your profile, tell us a little more about yourself. Do you work your dog? Shoot? Fish? I'm going to jump on the male bandwagon and welcome you to the forum, but without mentioning........ :angel:

Hello....glad you're able to refrain from mentioning the 'b' word. :yes: Well done!

I ride and hunt and our Lurcher does work, yes...just rabbit and ratting. I don't shoot personally ...but enjoy the whole shooting scene.

Edited by Buttermilk

Good grief.

I find it very sad, that some so called members, can do no more than leave smutty remarks for you, in my eye's, proving them to be no more than very imature boys, as they probably havent read the forum rules, I'll let you know, that if you want to report any of them, as it could be classed as harassment, I'll quite happily hand out bans or mod previews on them for you, might make them grow up a bit...

Guest Buttermilk

Good grief.

I find it very sad, that some so called members, can do no more than leave smutty remarks for you, in my eye's, proving them to be no more than very imature boys, as they probably havent read the forum rules, I'll let you know, that if you want to report any of them, as it could be classed as harassment, I'll quite happily hand out bans or mod previews on them for you, might make them grow up a bit...

Thanks Stubby and "hello"!

Don't worry....I think the boys have got it all "off their chest" now, so to speak. Hope so anyhow.

Great site, by the way.

Kate.

Edited by Buttermilk

Good grief.

stubby having met buttermilk she will give the lads a good run for their money LOL very very witty and funny ....as you can see ..o and knowes afew dog lads that you read about in the books ........:o. good luck kate you`ll get to no the tits on here....:haha:

Guest Buttermilk

Hello Steve :bye: ....the pup is coming on so well, she can 'sit' now and is starting to retrieve, albeit slowly and in her own time! But hey...she's only 8 weeks old.

My parents are here for the weekend and are very impressed...they want her!Hope all the others are doing well.

Speak soon,

Kate.

Edited by Buttermilk
Guest Buttermilk

Can anyone explain to me how to post pics onto the forum please?

My children are away with their Dad and I've been trying for ages without success....I'm really not very technical.

Thanks x

Guest Buttermilk

Hi there i`m only a couple of miles from you in hanborough, welcome to the site.

i had trouble with pics to start with but got a photobucket account and then just copy and paste the bottem number (img code)onto your post :thumbs:

Hello :bye: ....and thanks for the info. Will try again.

And again....and again... :icon_redface: