Lets see your beddy crosses

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fence_hopper

oh abit of collie in them, :hmm: better remember that next time i get a beddy x :D

Why have you ever had a beddy grey x collie greyhound?????

what would i need collie blood for there good enough, but i suppose if you say so its right again like always :notworthy:

Edited by fence_hopper

oh abit of collie in them, :hmm: better remember that next time i get a beddy x :D

Why have you ever had a beddy grey x collie greyhound?????

what would i need collie blood for there good enough, but i suppose if you say so its right again like always :notworthy:

Its my opinion baised on exspeirience on having beddy/grey x collie hybreds that were far better than any first cross grey/beddys as is usualy the case in lurcher to lurcher bred pups being better than first cross lurchers one of the reasons so meny get bred. :thumbs:

well i cant falt the beddy/whip/greys i have breed over the years i get feed back from owners that are proud over there dogs work abilty and the two i have work well for me and have made me proud of them i have a bitch that has collie in her but ive never compard the two the same never will longas they do the job for me thats all that counts atb mlb

An old photo of a beddy blooded lurcher i bred over 20 year ago. 100_0425.jpg

Hi, where do you class as Tony Capstic country? South Yorkshire?

Are you refering to my old friend Joseph Anthony 'Tony' Capstic?

Sadly no longer with us, who I worked with so many times on the

Folk Scene and on his Radio Sheffield programe.

I am a new member and after a young whippet X bedlington. Any Ideas?

Romany Juckle

Litter brother to Dells bitch,24"tts,

044-1.jpg

My lads whippet/beddy/grey 22" [and the old collie/grey]

031-1.jpg

steveS.yorks i remember that collie x grey of ur lads, am i right in sayin ur daz's mate? hows his young dog coming along, havent seen him around for a while?? (im glens mate if ur wondering who the feck i am lol)

maybe so lads but i'll take your word for it you seem like two guys who know everything about lurchers so i carnt argue with that :notworthy:

Dells the lurcherman FH,im just a messer compared to him.

Nobody was running beddy x's down,you might not have noticed but weve got a few,Dells beddy/collie hybrids werent 2 half x's put together,but beddy/collie figured heavily in their makeup,before saluki came onto the scene in a big way these dogs could hold their own with anything around at the time,theyre very well respected dogs in our area,if you think any beddy/grey derivative could compete with these you would be wrong mate,lamping maybe,but allround not a prayer,Dells old bitch Lady still hold the nightime records round here after 25 yrs,his current bitch holds the daytime records coincidence? i think not mate.

Instead of being blinkered and contraversial for the sake of it why not ask why Dell has his opinions,coming into the thread with sarcasm when you havent even had the x is pointless,and you might learn something?

2 bulls stood in a field,the young bull says "lets run down to that herd of cows and f**k one each,the old bull says "lets walk down and f**k all of them"

yis steve.

Guest fence_hopper

maybe so lads but i'll take your word for it you seem like two guys who know everything about lurchers so i carnt argue with that :notworthy:

Dells the lurcherman FH,im just a messer compared to him.

Nobody was running beddy x's down,you might not have noticed but weve got a few,Dells beddy/collie hybrids werent 2 half x's put together,but beddy/collie figured heavily in their makeup,before saluki came onto the scene in a big way these dogs could hold their own with anything around at the time,theyre very well respected dogs in our area,if you think any beddy/grey derivative could compete with these you would be wrong mate,lamping maybe,but allround not a prayer,Dells old bitch Lady still hold the nightime records round here after 25 yrs,his current bitch holds the daytime records coincidence? i think not mate.

Instead of being blinkered and contraversial for the sake of it why not ask why Dell has his opinions,coming into the thread with sarcasm when you havent even had the x is pointless,and you might learn something?

2 bulls stood in a field,the young bull says "lets run down to that herd of cows and f**k one each,the old bull says "lets walk down and f**k all of them"

yis steve.

i know you aint running them down but you dont have to have collie blood or anything else in the mix to have a good dog, but of course i'm wrong coz if poacher sez you need collie blood he's never wrong even with all of his years of experience pmsl he aint been lucky enough to see my boy go in his day, otherwize he wouldnt be talking shit as usaul. end off from me