Lets see your beddy crosses

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my old bitch lost her end of last season,

decent enough bitch and a great catch bitch she was Beddie/Gh/Whip x BeddieGh/Whip 23'' plenty speed and guts and had enough in her for one of them good uns in the day,

2 nice dogs there lads. What quarry do you use them on

Rabbits. :thumbs:

My beddy/greyhound x whippet was mustad on all quarry big and small but sadly she was put to sleep last year after she banged her head causeing a massive brain hemarage whilst doing the work she loved

2 nice dogs there lads. What quarry do you use them on

Rabbits. :thumbs:

My beddy/greyhound x whippet was mustad on all quarry big and small but sadly she was put to sleep last year after she banged her head causeing a massive brain hemarage whilst doing the work she loved

so sorry to hear this,, i have a friend who's best dog was coursing and ran head first into a tree, broke its spin there on the field, dead within moments,, as awful as it sounds this is how i'd like my dog to go, this or lying on the sofa,, both doing what she loves and ideally no pain

its very sad when we lose a working partner but its a part of nature, all good things come to an end and i hope they can go quicky and painlessly doing what they love

Beddy/grey x non ped whippet [biglandboy]100_0308.jpg

Thats a fine looking animal del, whats his form like,,

Shes only 18 months old she had a few rabbits back end shes not been the easiest of dogs behaviour wise but were getting their one of the reasons i like a bit of collie in the mix with this hybred.atb dell