big decsion

note first of all i cant spell haha but hears the thing got 2 dogs 1 is a lil craker but im not really getting out with them my pals never seem to go out no more and i dont have transport also there isnt much game where i live now the thing i dont want to do is to let my dog go and then every1 starts going out again then il be f**k that iv let my good dog go but at same time i would rather it go to hoem where its gettin worked at its best thats wat the dog is there for but how do i fing a good home where i no it will be alright wat is your thoughts on this and wat would you do and please no wankers coments if you dont like aat u read f**k of

note first of all i cant spell haha but hears the thing got 2 dogs 1 is a lil craker but im not really getting out with them my pals never seem to go out no more and i dont have transport also there isnt much game where i live now the thing i dont want to do is to let my dog go and then every1 starts going out again then il be f**k that iv let my good dog go but at same time i would rather it go to hoem where its gettin worked at its best thats wat the dog is there for but how do i fing a good home where i no it will be alright wat is your thoughts on this and wat would you do and please no wankers coments if you dont like aat u read f**k of

lol dont worry about the speling me and you must of had the same teecher :blink: its bloody hard finding good homes but if you had a good mate that needs a dog as he only got a pup or some thing may be lown it to him for a bit for a few months if you still cant get out then and hes happy with the dog and you with the home let him keep it :thumbs:

If you are getting rid, FFS don't advertise it on here :icon_eek:

In all seriousness, you want it to go free to working home. That way if you ever need a favour, i.e a pup at a later date, the person should be obliged to provide you with one (if you agree this at the time).

If the dogs aren't getting worked (in season) then they are more hassle than theyre worth.

FTB

Get rid of them asap as obviousley your hearts not in it as i would not give a feck wat my mates were doing and if you were keen enough you would find a way.

I'll second that,,sounds like its just a phase you were going through,,

Get rid of them asap as obviousley your hearts not in it as i would not give a feck wat my mates were doing and if you were keen enough you would find a way.

I'll second that,,sounds like its just a phase you were going through,,

like i sain no transport pal i love it nothing better mate but im band wat can i do