fao twobobdog1

thats some seriously nice dogs you have there mate if those pups turn out like there relations the owners will be well happy!!!! :thumbs:

cheers mate thumbs.gif

orrwite treackle,did you no cakeman the gimp got the fell and moorland out to rescue dogs 3 at around 2 and a half foot to rabbit,cos [bANNED TEXT] im been a top lakeman lakeland expert on working terriers from up north,that he digs rabbit [bANNED TEXT] down south :thumbs:

how you doing .done much with the dogs thumbs.gifthumbs.gif

thats some seriously nice dogs you have there mate if those pups turn out like there relations the owners will be well happy!!!! :thumbs:

cheers mate thumbs.gif

orrwite treackle,did you no cakeman the gimp got the fell and moorland out to rescue dogs 3 at around 2 and a half foot to rabbit,cos [bANNED TEXT] im been a top lakeman lakeland expert on working terriers from up north,that he digs rabbit [bANNED TEXT] down south :thumbs:

It wasn't 2 1/2 foot.... it was 18", and thank god for the fell and moorland, it wasn't a full grown rabbit it was a starter He was getting the better of my dogs but we managed to get to him and dispatch before too much damage was done.

Should add that the ground was quite hard and my spade (part of a bucket and spade set i got in Hastings) wasn't very good at digging in the mud.

Still, i'll keep travelling the length of the country till i get a dog that suits. :notworthy:

Edited by lakeman

cheers mate thumbs.gif

It wasn't 2 1/2 foot.... it was 18", and thank god for the fell and moorland, it wasn't a full grown rabbit it was a starter He was getting the better of my dogs but we managed to get to him and dispatch before too much damage was done.

Should add that the ground was quite hard and my spade (part of a bucket and spade set i got in Hastings) wasn't very good at digging in the mud.

Still, i'll keep travelling the length of the country till i get a dog that suits. :notworthy:

you 2 sound like a couple of bitches youre f*****g this mans thread up .....stick to pms ... :wankerzo4: :censored:

cheers mate thumbs.gif

you 2 sound like a couple of bitches youre f*****g this mans thread up .....stick to pms ... :wankerzo4: :censored:

"you two.........."?

But you're right, there's certainly some :wankerzo4: s on this site :feck: