Sign in to follow this  
Simoman

The Wrecking Crew

Watched a copy recently and wondered what everyone thought? I enjoyed seeing so much quarry run.....

Excellent dvd all tho it would of been better to see some deer caught in the open instead of bouncing off fences, i know thats how 90% of the deer caught by lurchers are because of fences and other obsticles but its still nice to see a proper course resulting in a fair catch. Other than that it really is a great dvd full of action and a must see for anyone with even a slight interest in lamping fox.

David

i watched it and it is a great film more too do with lamping fox then anything else. what really pisses me off is you see the dogs runnin the foxes and the rabbits are just sitting there watching why carnt i get ground like that :11:

Guest oldskool

teejay has a great copy on dvd.... IMO, its the best damn video i have ever seen, i've seen alot!!!

Yadder yadder yadder yadder ....

IMHO this tape should be binned and never discussed in an open forum...

Yes it is a good dvd with plenty of footage of decent runs..but...

1/ They are probably the most high profile case of recent times..GO FIGURE

2/ They did themselves and the rest of the working dog world absolutely no favours by BRINGING THIS INTO THE MAINSTREAM

3/ They had the ingenious idea of recording basically all the evidence used against them...

4/ Prompted circulation of this tape to increase via the internet and led to some really nice organisations getting hold of the footage

and 5 / (my personal favourite) Allowed discussions like this to happen , Where people fete and place these people upon a pedestal as proper dog men when The real dog lad keeps himself to himself and his activities well under the radar for the protection of himself his family his running / digging buddies and his dogs...

ask yourself this...The police for everyraid , incursion on everydog mans property will rifle through Hard drives , Phone books, Calls, pHOTO ALBUMS, BOOKS , pREVIOUS RECORDS ETC. TO COMPILE A LIST OF KNOW ACCOMPLACES..How many people who are yet to commit a crime will now be on a database under surveillance by the actions of others??? Loose lips sink ships ..............

Guest Dillon

:hmm: Stiffy, as I saw the title of the post I thought similar thoughts to you mate, the WWC may well get out and do their bit, I aint disputing it but by feck have they helped to tar us all with the same brush.

People seeking the limelight never have impressed me and 99% of the time do more harm than good, the dvd should never have been made, or at the very least never circulated. :angry:

If people are so desperate to see deer and foxes being mashed by average dogs..why did you never go out pre ban and do it????