Thought those of you who purchased my first publication and enjoyed it, would like to know your not on your own... With the book being awarded... Country Book Of The Year by... Media Today...An award of which I am justly proud...Thankyou for your continued support...Not sure how to enlarge the file to view but you should be able to copy and paste and then open with your chosen program and then view..My apologies.

post-24915-045350400 1278927685_thumb.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought those of you who purchased my first publication and enjoyed it, would like to know your not on your own... With the book being awarded... Country Book Of The Year by... Media Today...An award of which I am justly proud...Thankyou for your continued support...Not sure how to enlarge the file to view but you should be able to copy and paste and then open with your chosen program and then view..My apologies.

Well done

WELL DONE,shows that some terriermen are literate LOL :thumbs: