mapreader

nightime longnetting

10 minutes ago, TOMO said:

went out with magwich and his hunting partner ,,whos name on here I cant remember.....they came up to some land I had in Lincolnshire ....we had a grand day ferreting and running some other bits ...that dog of his was like greased lightning

yeh katchum brimmers posts were spot on....

Liked  Brimmer , very open bloke and made his dad tag along.

• Like 1

There used to be some great characters on here back then,loads of interesting stuff,and even back then some heated arguments,i remember ian taking the site offline for a few days due to "discussions" that went OTT 😲

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

There used to be some great characters on here back then,loads of interesting stuff,and even back then some heated arguments,i remember ian taking the site offline for a few days due to "discussions" that went OTT 😲

One of the best was the two Jock pals who were blind drunk and fell out over the Moles being trapped 4 foot down then inventing the Cast Iron Rabbit Snare.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Remember that 😂😂😂

• Like 1