Next Working Terrier Book

As some of you may already be aware I have been very busy compiling my new book(s)...It has taken a big effort on my part to compile the information that was required in order to make the book worthwhile.It contains individual in-depth chapters, acompanied by many first class photos on a number of terriermen and their terriers.As with my first book the chapters are divided by my own artwork.Some of the biggest names within the world of working terrier are included. I am more than happy with the first volume and it has been well received by the select few that were chosen to proof read it for me.The release date and price have yet to be finalised...(The end of 2010 is the target)

Due to the ammount of time that I have had to commit to the production of the book...The Working Border Terrier Club has been alive but not kicking. I hope to get back on top of it in the near future...Hopefully including a new web site...I have also been looking for a suitable venue to hold the club show, my apologies to those who were kind enough to join...A news letter will be sent out in due course...

post-24915-010251600 1278610103_thumb.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you ever get round to reading any others or is that why it was the best? Fair play to JB for publishing his book but Harcombes been around longer & his books are by far the best available

great read JB cant wait til the next book, its funny how people take the piss lets see if they could write a short story let alone a book, atb tim

Think a lot of jealousy surrounds the Author for different reasons, Its not the best, And Its defo. not the worst but its a decent read all the same.

Posted Images

best of luck with the new book mate enjoyed the last en fair play and good luck with the club there is always someone willing to try and shoot you down no matter wat you do all the best

mate loved your last book send me a pm when ready iv got cash waitng only prob is you said some of the biggest names in terrier work is in there but iv never spoke to you?..only joking cant wait for new book..