The HW 100KT is now sold

Hi all,

The HW100KT has now been sold to Wurz for £450 plus a decent tattoo.

I’m going down to his tattoo shop next Saturday to hand over the rifle and get my hand re coloured and another couple of small tattoos.

Spoke to Wurz today on the phone and he is a cracking bloke and really helpful.

We are also going out shooting some bunnies as he said he has a permission with lots of bright eyes to sort.

Thank you Wurz for giving my 100KT a good home pal.

You won’t be disappointed with her mate she is almost brand new and shoots like a dream.

Gary, Chris, Joey, Darryl have all used her and will voucher for me I know that she is a vermin death machine.

The very first shot Gary took with her he said OMG I want one of these as he knocked a 30 metre woody out a tree with a head shot and Joey took a 40 metre woody in the head from my car window.

All the best

Si

you didnt say you wanted a decent tattoo si!! :D so its the dark side for me as well then, i bet i keep mine longer than shay does :whistling: .

good chatting to you mate,best first conversation i've had in ages :clapper:

lookin forwards to smashin some bunnies with the kraut too, but i think i'll be out with the rapid on the day, well, if i can stop myself from getting tempted by lord vader that is mate...

all the best, wurz

Edited by gurtwurz
  • Like 1

LOL Wurz that was funny mate.

I know why you edited the post LOL :whistling: .

Im giving you a SP for that lol.

Your funny mate im laughing my head off still :laugh:

That is our little secret buddy ;)

Si

ah yes lord vader i can feel the power of the dark side already...

but not for nearly two bloody weeks tho!!! :censored::censored::censored::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::censored::censored:

i feel like a kid at the start of the longest christmas eve ever, si i'm still not happy i didnt use our little secret to my financial advantage, theres still time tho- how much did we agree on??!!! :big_boss::tongue2:

now i know how shay felt waiting for his, and its only just begun...

all the best, wurz

but not for nearly two bloody weeks tho!!! :censored::censored::censored::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::censored::censored:

i feel like a kid at the start of the longest christmas eve ever, si i'm still not happy i didnt use our little secret to my financial advantage, theres still time tho- how much did we agree on??!!! :big_boss::tongue2:

all the best, wurz

lol not to rub it in wurz mate its a very very very good cracking gun lol

atb gary

all the best, wurz

BE PATIENT YOUNG JEDI!!! :thumbs:

wurz buddy

22222222222222222222222222 longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg weeksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :tongue2::clapper: dam how can you wait all that time and like gary said its very very very good gun :boogie:

lol wurz buddy i know how you feel matey i felt the same friday knowing she would be posted on monday and i had to wait till tuesday BUT I HAVE HER NOW LOL HAHAHAHAHA :clapper::tongue2::D:D:D:D

shay

the force is strong in you young wurzi :thumbs:

Edited by venomviper

Hi lads,

That’s a funny post.

Don’t worry about the 2 weeks mate, its only 14 days, or 336 hours or 1209600 seconds, not long mate LOL.

Wurz shushhhhhhhh that’s our little secret LOL, it was so funny earlier though mate, I nearly swallowed my false teeth when I read your original post LOL.

Shay cheers for keeping me over in the dark side buddy.

Davy and Gary thanks for your kind comments lads.

I can’t wait till the end of the month.

Si