• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few updated pics

i josie he is the sire to them mate i get apic up of himhe 6years old salukighoundxsalukighound lurcher

couple more pics

Lovely looking dogs, where abouts are you please?

Atb,

G

just out side edinburgh mate :thumbs:

yes just outside edinburgh mate west lothian if that helps there is plenty time few guys have phoned me aswell about them so just need to wait and see what happens when they ready to go think 5 will be away straight away thats for now but the time wasters always come along so will update pics every week and see the progress of them

was thinking about a dog pup bri but got enough young dogs around me just now.but all be intouch when the time comes to use ur old dog on one of my bitches. :thumbs: bet ur heads ripn lol

was thinking about a dog pup bri but got enough young dogs around me just now.but all be intouch when the time comes to use ur old dog on one of my bitches. :thumbs: bet ur heads ripn lol

you more than wellcome mate he has kept me happy over the years and that does me you have seen them plenty times and try to keep them in good order at all times thanks mate speak soon :thumbs:

was thinking to stud him and his brother out but dont need no more dogs myself mate but would really like to see pup out of his brother the fawn dog mate :thumbs:

are these the pups ur black dogs the sire to.looking braw

i josie he is the sire to them mate i get apic up of himhe 6years old salukighoundxsalukighound lurcher

come from dogs that were ,a sankeys,h burrtons,e cummons has lines way back before preban so was from proven dogs :thumbs: good few well none dogs runs in his line and same with his fawn brother :thumbs:

couple more from the daydog pupthey all dog in they pics :thumbs: not the best from the phone

is that like a red one on the right there lad is that a male

i its a dog pup its like a red colour theres 8pups sandy1 is a bitch there is a black bitch with brown under kneck,2brownish colourd dogs the rest black with some white bib toes tail tip :thumbs: