were about u from mate how much r they and would u meet some were cracking pup good luck with sale i will buy 1 off u if u will meet some were becasue i am in london thank u mate

i will keep you in mind mate bit nearer the time as i dont no what pups will be left there is 2bitches and 6dogs there few will be going to friends first and couple kept back just remind me nearer the time atb bri im scotland mate near edinbugh?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few updated pics

i josie he is the sire to them mate i get apic up of himhe 6years old salukighoundxsalukighound lurcher

couple more pics

Hi

You don't want to sell either of the dogs in post 15 # do you? they look like just what i am after. If not i didn't really want a pup, but bear me in mind when you do want good homes for them.

Hi

You don't want to sell either of the dogs in post 15 # do you? they look like just what i am after. If not i didn't really want a pup, but bear me in mind when you do want good homes for them.

they the same dog in post15mate and he going nowhere i will keep you in mind when pups ready to go atb bri

few lines on the sires side but dont want that as a selling point for these pups they were bred for own use as bitch was injured and wont be running again if interested in the sires lines you can pm me few friends ect will be having pups aswell and there will not be big asking price for what pups are left aswell

are these the pups ur black dogs the sire to.looking braw

i josie he is the sire to them mate i get apic up of himhe 6years old salukighoundxsalukighound lurcher

there is few well tested dogs from the sires side of breeding before the ban and also names to put to dogs but dont want that as a selling point but no some times it comes up the dam was mostly used for rabbits but got injured so will not be running again these pups were bred for own use so what are left from couple kept back and few friends have took theres the rest will be up for sale and will not be over priced as some if prefer to pm me carry on with any questions or add here thanks bri