how to start training a young dog (pup)

ask on here if someone has a coppy of purdeys progress that video shows you all you will need to no how to train a pup i have got a copy of it but i cnt sort you out with one as i dont have a writer on my laptop atb flinty

should be fast enough especialy on the lamp. ive got a first cross beddy whippet x first cross collie grey. she only 22 tts and doesnt look that racey yet has caught every thing on the lamp and lots of the big ears and in big fields in her first propper season last year. its obviously not a coursing dog but should do well for ye.

ask on here if someone has a coppy of purdeys progress that video shows you all you will need to no how to train a pup i have got a copy of it but i cnt sort you out with one as i dont have a writer on my laptop atb flinty

i got a copy on ebay all the best

i got a copy on ebay all the best

Am after a coppy to mate, but its not on ebay anymore!! can you sort one out if i send paypal payment???

thanks