I am over the moon with our two pups we kept from Gypsy's litter buy Bigland boy.

We went to west Sussex Game Fair and got Champion puppy with our dog pup "Mace" and Res Champion with our Bitch pup "Kea" then Gypsy went on to take Champion Lurcher. :toast:

KevSonsdogs.jpg

GypPups3_edited-1.jpg

Then a week later at Cornwood Show the two pups got awarded again Champion puppy (Mace) and Res Champion (Kea) :toast:

PuppyChampReserveCornwood0610.jpg

So Bigland boy certainly done us some good,looking forward to starting them on the lamp this winter and running them at some shows next year :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thanks Samstorm. The dam is a Rescue but we think there is DH,GH, Collie and poss bull or wheaten in her breeding.

showing how nice. a lurcher is a winter animal how does a judge whos most liklie a freind or someone you see every week at the pooch parades make giving you a rosset out please anyone? i only car

Oh Yes seem to remember you bringing this up once before, so seems like you have nothing better to comment on, as I think I said then, I do work my dogs through the winter but I respect my quarry enou

They look cracking pups wats their temprements like mine has turned into a very bidable bitch now but my mates black dog out of the same litter has been laid back from the word go and only comes alive [bANNED TEXT] out on the land.atb dell

Thanks for the reply Dell, your 10mth pup looks a fine animal, their temperaments are fantastic, the Bitch is very laid back and so far very faithful, the dog pup just loves everything and everyone with lots of bounce and licks if he can.

Thanks for the reply Dell, your 10mth pup looks a fine animal, their temperaments are fantastic, the Bitch is very laid back and so far very faithful, the dog pup just loves everything and everyone with lots of bounce and licks if he can.

They sound the same as mine a good temprement is an important trait in any dog imho and fred certainley seems to pass that on to his pups as i remember him at 5 month old layed on my kitchen floor as calm as an old labrador even at a young age.atb dell

I am over the moon with our two pups we kept from Gypsy's litter buy Bigland boy.

We went to west Sussex Game Fair and got Champion puppy with our dog pup "Mace" and Res Champion with our Bitch pup "Kea" then Gypsy went on to take Champion Lurcher. :toast:

KevSonsdogs.jpg

GypPups3_edited-1.jpg

Then a week later at Cornwood Show the two pups got awarded again Champion puppy (Mace) and Res Champion (Kea) :toast:

PuppyChampReserveCornwood0610.jpg

So Bigland boy certainly done us some good,looking forward to starting them on the lamp this winter and running them at some shows next year :thumbs: :thumbs:

pals act lol :tongue2::toast:

does bigland boy work ? cracking looking pups lads :victory:

Hes a non ped raceing champion whippet but has been worked and would have made a great rabbit dog due to his natrual catching ability that was accidentaly found out at a young age :whistling:

He won a raceing championship even with muscle missing under his front leg armpit due to a fight with his owners bull cross and he has shown no fear [bANNED TEXT] faceing something with teeth

atb dell

does bigland boy work ? cracking looking pups lads :victory:

Hes a non ped raceing champion whippet but has been worked and would have made a great rabbit dog due to his natrual catching ability that was accidentaly found out at a young age :whistling:

He won a raceing championship even with muscle missing under his front leg armpit due to a fight with his owners bull cross and he has shown no fear [bANNED TEXT] faceing something with teeth

atb dell

thats spot on del