i am sorry folks but

hi ya everyone

i just couldnt help myself she is a 22 as well with a 390mm v-mac cylinder ukneil barrel extention set on fx16 grains at 11.79 and she is very very mint not a mark on her take a look she will be here on tuesday yay :clapper::clapper:

so sorry but its the darkside for me now and its a 22 :icon_eek::notworthy:dxo5qs.jpg

hope you like folks

the only problem is i need a silencer for it as i dont have any 22 silencers and i have just posted my last spare silencer off lol sods law hey so if anyone has a hw silencer or sak they want to sell please pm me your details

shay

Edited by venomviper

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hiya Shay......where ever you are   Congratulations on the new arrival......."The Viper".   I wish you both a long and happy union, full of exciting and interesting hunting adventures. The bond

You bugger Shay, you bugger!

Lovely looking piece of hardware she is (Still no drool icon)

Wassa name?

As for silencer, get Niel to do you one :D they are good :D Well the .22 one he did for me cerainly is :notworthy:

:hmm: Website = HW100 :boogie:

Only Joking bud. However I do require a shot or 10 later in the month :yes:

Currently looking for a high capacity backpack :yes:

Why the feck I got rid of my 100 litre pack when I fl9ogged all my climbing gear I dont know :doh:

Phantom

hi ya tony

lol :clapper::clapper::tongue2:

and yeah she is very nice i cant wait to get her and your more than welcome to try her out if you like tony i just have to get some fx pellets now in 22 as i dont have any at all lol and would you be able to find prices out for me on the silencer side from neil please tony and i aint though of a name for her yet :icon_eek: and i sold mine as well else you could have had that as it was lying around and not being used tony buddy i might have an old camo one somewhere buddy but i would have to look for it though lol but if i have your more than welcome to have it matey

shay

Nice gun, and certainly it is one you will enjoy using.

Thinking of selling my HW100S .22 at the moment, just struggling to bring myself to do it. Cant decide how to price it also. Probably around 500 without scope 570 with, something like that.

Hey Shay,

I'd send you that tub back, but I've killed hundreds of bunnies with em :doh: so there aint many left!!

Meant to pick up some more FX16 grain in Hull yesterday, but the (I hate being racist!) fecking Asians in St Stephens who I took my Phone to for them to unlock, fecked it up BIG time :yes:

Told me that there was a problem with the software so they couldnt do it. Put my sim back into it and it wouldnt work at all!

Gave em HELL I did :yes: security came over, I left with "You have 2 fecking hours to fix the damage that you've done to my phone or I'll trash your stall and put you both in hospital or the morgue"

I nearly piddled myself laughing when the que of customers left :laugh::laugh:

I came back 1 hour 45 mins later and they had completely reflashed my phone as well as unlocked it and gave me a new case as compo :D So now my old phone looks brand new with a few extra facilities and the camera now works all of the time.

Phantom

hi ya tony

lol you can be funny sometimes buddy :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::thumbs: but fare play though tony they can take the pi-s sometimes and no thats fine about the pellets buddy i sent them for you i will have to try and get some before tuesday as my gunshop dont sell them plus i need to get a silencer as well :wallbash: as i dont know how loud she will be without one on :hmm: and glad that you got your phone sorted though tony me old pal

shay

hi shay

i knew it would not be long! before you felt the force :thumbs:

regards the mod it dose not matter buddy .22/.177 for a mod .i took my hw mod of and put it on my .177 & .22 it still works fine!!

i may be corrected

nice looking rifle buddy

regards

davy

Hey Shay,

I'd send you that tub back, but I've killed hundreds of bunnies with em :doh: so there aint many left!!

Meant to pick up some more FX16 grain in Hull yesterday, but the (I hate being racist!) fecking Asians in St Stephens who I took my Phone to for them to unlock, fecked it up BIG time :yes:

Told me that there was a problem with the software so they couldnt do it. Put my sim back into it and it wouldnt work at all!

Gave em HELL I did :yes: security came over, I left with "You have 2 fecking hours to fix the damage that you've done to my phone or I'll trash your stall and put you both in hospital or the morgue"

I nearly piddled myself laughing when the que of customers left :laugh::laugh:

I came back 1 hour 45 mins later and they had completely reflashed my phone as well as unlocked it and gave me a new case as compo :D So now my old phone looks brand new with a few extra facilities and the camera now works all of the time.

Phantom

should have waited T wouldnt have cost yah a penny

N

hi shay

i knew it would not be long! before you felt the force :thumbs:

regards the mod it dose not matter buddy .22/.177 for a mod .i took my hw mod of and put it on my .177 & .22 it still works fine!!

i may be corrected

nice looking rifle buddy

regards

davy

hi ya davy

thats good then i just need to get one now then :thumbs:

cheers for that davy

and thank you lads for the nice comments i will be out tuesday trying her out on the golf course if i can get pellets and a silencer and should be ok has anyone tried the hw100 without a silencer and video'd it to see how loud they are ?

shay