• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

toyota jeeps these days pal

Who Peter O' Toole lol

ey gryhound and a bit of sheep dog , you wont go far wrong till you grow up and learn abit

Posted Images

not my photo .. borrowed it :whistling:

you been snooping in my photobucket account again? :hmm: ...............I wish :tongue2: cracking pics :thumbs:

Fences??? lol mine can clear any amount of fences hedges etc :toast:

Aye mate, you always get an exception to the rule..... I once seen a saluki jump a barbed wire fence.... poor c**t... R.I.P naenuts... :cry:

He has been caught once on the chest :blink: , never again since, makes sure he clears them by a good two foot :clapper:

Edited by arcticgun

you been snooping in my photobucket account again? :hmm: ...............I wish :tongue2: cracking pics :thumbs:

Aye mate, you always get an exception to the rule..... I once seen a saluki jump a barbed wire fence.... poor c**t... R.I.P naenuts... :cry:

Her has been caught once on the chest :blink: , never again since, makes sure he clears them by a good two foot :clapper:

I prefer all 4 feet to clear them mate ;)

Her has been caught once on the chest :blink: , never again since, makes sure he clears them by a good two foot :clapper:

so does he nowadays :clapper:

Nothing worse than a dog getting hung up on a fence.... aye there is.... when its electric lol. Had this happen once mate, f*****g nightmare. Don't know what was worse, trying to get the fence off the dog or the dog off me lol.

Nothing worse than a dog getting hung up on a fence.... aye there is.... when its electric lol. Had this happen once mate, f*****g nightmare. Don't know what was worse, trying to get the fence off the dog or the dog off me lol.

:icon_eek: we don't get many electric fences this way on, thank god :victory:

ye can be a nite mare in the dead of nite shooting roosters and the stubbles are all electric wire cause they have stock in them dog howled like a banshee and we hid and kept quite ,gives you a wake up 2 in the morning lol

ye can be a nite mare in the dead of nite shooting roosters and the stubbles are all electric wire cause they have stock in them dog howled like a banshee and we hid and kept quite ,gives you a wake up 2 in the morning lol

It was on the lamp with me too whin, on my own. Nearly f*****g shit myself when I heard the squeals, not as loud as mine mind you when I tried to free him lol. As usual it was the darkest night for weeks, no c**t to hold the lamp.... aye it was fun.

back then baw hadnt come across them 85 we had been at the roosters for a while ,cash etc , so it was geting scary we were hunted by a few old landrovers got a lift home in a milk float ,had 2 or 3 mishaps on dark nites with feching eleci wire ,not recently ,gives you a real frite

back then baw hadnt come across them 85 we had been at the roosters for a while ,cash etc , so it was geting scary we were hunted by a few old landrovers got a lift home in a milk float ,had 2 or 3 mishaps on dark nites with feching eleci wire ,not recently ,gives you a real frite

going of topic whin and baws great adventures :clapper: start a new thread