• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

toyota jeeps these days pal

Who Peter O' Toole lol

ey gryhound and a bit of sheep dog , you wont go far wrong till you grow up and learn abit

Posted Images

quality pitures riohog still considering my options on saluki blood the Mrs is convinced which is handy but ive got to get this beddy whip sorted before expanding the pack :thumbs:

saluki blood all the way mate wouldnt get another lurcher unless it had at least half saluki in it they always seem 2 amaze me in the field.

what would the other half be :hmm: collie?? (because people say salukis lack intelegence/obiedence)?

pmsl they are clever enough to catch those gazzell , and definatly no collie in them !! :whistling:

fair comment but there are no livestock to distract them no roads to stop them running into and no real chance they are going to retrive a gazzell live to hand i was more contemplating collie blood to make my training easier as i am not an old hand?

quality pitures riohog still considering my options on saluki blood the Mrs is convinced which is handy but ive got to get this beddy whip sorted before expanding the pack :thumbs:

saluki blood all the way mate wouldnt get another lurcher unless it had at least half saluki in it they always seem 2 amaze me in the field.

what would the other half be :hmm: collie?? (because people say salukis lack intelegence/obiedence)?

pmsl they are clever enough to catch those gazzell , and definatly no collie in them !! :whistling:

fair comment but there are no livestock to distract them no roads to stop them running into and no real chance they are going to retrive a gazzell live to hand i was more contemplating collie blood to make my training easier as i am not an old hand?

Aye mate and no fences..... Plus big open spaces, no cover for said quarry..... all a must for yur saluki..... did I mention fences??? :rolleyes:

Aye mate and no fences..... Plus big open spaces, no cover for said quarry..... all a must for yur saluki..... did I mention fences??? :rolleyes:

them arabs are clever you know they dont put fences up .. incase the dog gets hurt ,when jumping them :thumbs:

them arabs are clever you know they dont put fences up .. incase the dog gets hurt ,when jumping them :thumbs:

Too true mate. Must admit it's good to finally see a saluki doing what its supposed to do i.e pull down an animal that it hasn't plodded behind for a week and a half.... :whistling:

Too true mate. Must admit it's good to finally see a saluki doing what its supposed to do i.e pull down an animal that it hasn't plodded behind for a week and a half.... :whistling:

to true mate , was only on that one 3 days they dont pi.. about there you know :whistling:

to true mate , was only on that one 3 days they dont pi.. about there you know :whistling:

you still sure about me having this saluki Riohog im getting a bit concerned about all this whistling :icon_eek:

you still sure about me having this saluki Riohog im getting a bit concerned about all this whistling :icon_eek:

need a sence of humour mate :thumbs:

3 days!!! Is that all!!! Poor b*****d.... I'll bet it wishes it was on the fens, it would have been half way to the clump of cover in the distance after 3 days!!! never mind boys.... I don't think those real salukis are as photogenic as the ones you get over here.... they're lovely... :toast:

not my photo .. borrowed it :whistling:

you been snooping in my photobucket account again? :hmm: ...............I wish :tongue2: cracking pics :thumbs:

Fences??? lol mine can clear any amount of fences hedges etc :toast:

sorry richard ment to ask knew you wouldnt mind :icon_redface:

not my photo .. borrowed it :whistling:

you been snooping in my photobucket account again? :hmm: ...............I wish :tongue2: cracking pics :thumbs:

Fences??? lol mine can clear any amount of fences hedges etc :toast:

Aye mate, you always get an exception to the rule..... I once seen a saluki jump a barbed wire fence.... poor c**t... R.I.P naenuts... :cry: