highest price patterdales yet?

Madness aint it and it dont help when people who work dogs try and get in on the act either. Some bloke was trying to sell a pup on here in the last few days for £300!!

why you startin this bolaks for, just keep your nose out and mind your buisness ffs.

YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE MINDING YOUR BUISNESS WERENT YOU THE ONE SELLING A LAKELAND FOR 300 POUND :bye: :bye:

thats what im on about, thought there was some tyde lads on ya but all there is is fukin wankers who like a winge behind a computer, grow up mind your buisness and fuk off you dont no fuk all about me or this pup and what its out of so keep ya gob shut.

:laugh: :laugh: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE MINDING YOUR BUISNESS WERENT YOU THE ONE SELLING A LAKELAND FOR 300 POUND :bye:

Posted Images

was just mooching around some classifieds seeing what dogs are about and came across these

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1032756836/f46786c3.html

nuttal is a awesome line in patts i traveled to midlands 5.5hrs for two bitches and a dog for £900 bargain as they are solid as f''k

£900 for three entered terriers would be acceptable, if you paid that for pups you were rucked good and proper, trouble is nowdays many fly by night merchants see lurchers and terriers as pound signs and are more interested in that than working them and keeping lines tight and good stock about, £300 for a pup is criminal and £400 is just peddler money.........

Madness aint it and it dont help when people who work dogs try and get in on the act either. Some bloke was trying to sell a pup on here in the last few days for £300!!

why you startin this bolaks for, just keep your nose out and mind your buisness ffs.

YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE MINDING YOUR BUISNESS WERENT YOU THE ONE SELLING A LAKELAND FOR 300 POUND :bye: :bye:

thats what im on about, thought there was some tyde lads on ya but all there is is fukin wankers who like a winge behind a computer, grow up mind your buisness and fuk off you dont no fuk all about me or this pup and what its out of so keep ya gob shut.

:clapper::clapper:

cross bred mongrals are making up wards of thousand pounds each now because it could be cool to own a jack pug or a labradoddle these would have been drowned when we where kids pedigree whippits again £400 average with paper work border terrier KC reg around fourfifty to five hundred pounds nothing said If I could buy a working dog that comes from a long line of good workers I will pay but these are like rocking horse shit as even if both parents are good entered dogs like I have seen does not mean that the offsprings will but a lot of the problem today is that not many get of there arsess and go and make there own dogs think that they can buy success and the best dog I have working was given to me because the lad said it was not a digging dog but it as just got better and better and as now learnt its trade and no amount of money could by this dog where as I have bought three so called working dogs only to give them to the ground having been spun a very good tale but my point is this if you get value for your money does not matter what you pay and some of the shit replys when if they are not interested should just think out my league or more than I would like to pay as dont see many on this shit giving terriers pup away some times lurchare lads do so good on you would like to know the ones who often pm negatives all the time if they have ever sold a pup or dog and what did they ask would be intereting if they could tell the truth .

look at this weeks countrymans weekly,griffonxspanielxborderxrussel £150,sprockersxrussels no price[must be embarresed]to say he wants£300 for them,pudelpointerxlabradoodles 150-200 ffs whats this dog world coming to and people slagged jeff burrel off for his mate putting husky into his dog yrs ago because it done deer.i think people should start looking at what cock and bull stuff is getting bred now and start trying to keep straight stuff instead of thinking of £££££££££££££ as it narks the fcuk out of me.atb