free dog

hiya i know im in the wrong section but can you leave this on as long as possible right so a few months back i wrote sayin there was a free bitch as the little lad is diabetic and the dog keeps rounding him up and following him everywere i was slated as usuall cos most people on here know best and this type of thing dont happen but they kept her and tried training her but its not working out the dog is gettin worse and they dont feel she is right for the family i would her but i have no room in my house with 2 bitches already but if someone does want her and cant make it for a few days i will take her in i have the sister to her and there excellent dogs she aint done any work and has just turned 11 months just come off her first season and is real friendly with all my kids and other dogs hopefully i wont get negative replys this is a true statement im in bodelwyddan she a collie whippet x lurcher not sure [bANNED TEXT] the lurcher is tho here is pic only 1 i have

hiya i know im in the wrong section but can you leave this on as long as possible right so a few months back i wrote sayin there was a free bitch as the little lad is diabetic and the dog keeps rounding him up and following him everywere i was slated as usuall cos most people on here know best and this type of thing dont happen but they kept her and tried training her but its not working out the dog is gettin worse and they dont feel she is right for the family i would her but i have no room in my house with 2 bitches already but if someone does want her and cant make it for a few days i will take her in i have the sister to her and there excellent dogs she aint done any work and has just turned 11 months just come off her first season and is real friendly with all my kids and other dogs hopefully i wont get negative replys this is a true statement im in bodelwyddan she a collie whippet x lurcher not sure [bANNED TEXT] the lurcher is tho here is pic only 1 i have

is this a resent photo

no sorry its not a recent photo but its the only one i have i dont live with them she my mother in law but she is about 22inch light sandy and white i will try get a recent photo will ring them in min and as far as puttin a price on her not really intrested just after a nice home for life and a few updates now and again as we had them free of a family friend

Hiya,

im really intressted in ur pup ,have pm'd u.

write back asap if u can.

cheers

not been funny but 2 posts and you asking for a dog whos to no that you will'nt just dipapear off the site ????

Hiya,

im really intressted in ur pup ,have pm'd u.

write back asap if u can.

cheers

not been funny but 2 posts and you asking for a dog whos to no that you will'nt just dipapear off the site ????

Mind you own fu*ckin business!!!

the dog has now gone sorry for all those interested and thanks denise for the help :thumbs:

No worries!!cassie is settleing down nicely [bANNED TEXT],nice bitch fair doozze!

Will keep you posted with how shes getting on!

Cheers

Denise