Gutted

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well its happened to me again. Iv lost another up and coming dog. My Wheaten whippet cross broke his neck tonight chasing a rabbit. Im absolutly gutted. I went for a walk around my mates permissio

sorry to hear about this it happend to me ..... i no what you are going throw ..i think of that every time i slip adog but its the nature of the game ... you can have one of my pups if it hellps for n

A very nice gesture mate.

Bad news is that.Sounds even for an 8 month old pup he had prey drive that can some times make them a bit wreckless to the point of suicidel common i have found in some whippet/terrier hybreds you carnt win some times with lurchers.atb dell

sorry to hear about this it happend to me ..... i no what you are going throw ..i think of that every time i slip adog but its the nature of the game ... you can have one of my pups if it hellps for nothink .........

• Like 1

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who has been intouch with offers of dogs and pups.

Especially x38 who said he would give me a pup!

Im going to go away and think about it

Thanks again lads and lasses.

Daveo.

Well its happened to me again.

Iv lost another up and coming dog.

My Wheaten whippet cross broke his neck tonight chasing a rabbit.

Im absolutly gutted.

I went for a walk around my mates permission with the lurcher(who decided he was more of a spaniel)

and the 410s, He put a rabbit out of cover and ran it in to a burrow under a dry stone wall.

But he didnt stop.

He was only 7 or 8 months and i know its easy to say now but i really think he was something special, but now i'll never know.

I think its true that the good ones die young well definatey the ones i get attached to.

RIP Jack lad.

R.I.P. Jack. Sad for you mate.