Self Employment

thanks for the advice, its helping alot...

So about public liability, whats amount is everybody coverred for, 2,000,000, 5,000,000...? also what about defective advice, loss of works, ect ect...? What is the norm?

YIS

Charlie

2 million for public liability :thumbs:

at least , some of the bigger companys ask for a min of 5 ..

So about public liability, whats amount is everybody coverred for, 2,000,000, 5,000,000...? also what about defective advice, loss of works, ect ect...? What is the norm?

YIS

Charlie

if you work through agency , a money handleing company will pay you and take a cut of your wages , my public liability is included in the cut they take . i wouldnt recomend getting one to work through ageny , but it dunt hurt to ask the question when you get a start ........... good luck , get your cscs lev2 and lev3 asap , then as many tickets as you can get , cherry pickers , scissor lifts , tower scaffold shite like that .

YIS

Charlie

if you work through agency , a money handleing company will pay you and take a cut of your wages , my public liability is included in the cut they take . i wouldnt recomend getting one to work through ageny , but it dunt hurt to ask the question when you get a start ........... good luck , get your cscs lev2 and lev3 asap , then as many tickets as you can get , cherry pickers , scissor lifts , tower scaffold shite like that .

in agree with this man plus as said eirlier in post get a good accountant pays inthe long run as he if knows what he is doin he will get you money back for things you would never think of claming ie if you have dogs get money back for food /kenneling for garuding propery ie work premisses

Cheers again for the help... I've got my diploma 3 but not my nvq3 as i didnt get enough evidence because i left my old employer part way through, but i'll go back and do that next year... I've got to go and see my old boss for his signature on my cscs form, that'll be nice an awkward.

Has any one got any advice about agencys, good ones, bad ones getting paid...?