!!!!!!!!! FOXES !!!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys and Gals,

Last night 3 foxes yes I kidd You not 3 Foxes where in my hens pen and they killed 11 hens only taking two away with them!

Ive hunted foxes before and got a few but How will I go about getting these 3 fekers?

I have a dead hen cut open and tied to a pole where they entered the pen there is a snare just before the hen. Me and the father where up at 3am and heard the hens when we went out the foxes where more playing with the hens than killing, We had no gun with us but we did manage to throw a rock and hit one. Not much good thow when 11 hens are dead :censored:

Anway ur help will be grately appreciated on how to get them foxes :notworthy:

All the bestStephen

Edited by an fear fiach

Good Lad no point in trying to throw a 15ft gate son. Why not just shout heya f**k OFF :clapper::clapper::clapper:

laffing at yourself!! He said there was not much point in throwing rocks, yet you still critisised him... he also said he didnt have his gun with him, yet you still mentioned it..

He is asking a question, and just told us what went on.. Why try to knock him....jesus. what are people like on here...

is that the other one in skipton??

If so no mate I've been roped into a horse show this morning and hopefully a bit of longnetting later..

yea thats the one... ti'm gona head over there now. alone!! lol, sounds good about the longnetting, let me know how you get on pal, and if you ever need a lift give me a shout. speak soon..

Good Lad no point in trying to throw a 15ft gate son. Why not just shout heya f**k OFF :clapper::clapper::clapper:

laffing at yourself!! He said there was not much point in throwing rocks, yet you still critisised him... he also said he didnt have his gun with him, yet you still mentioned it..

He is asking a question, and just told us what went on.. Why try to knock him....jesus. what are people like on here...

Just having a laugh, if you dont like it then dont read it. TIT and laffing is spelt wrong

Jeys Lads Dont have a fight over me :boxing:

I dont mind people taking the piss outa me so it all good :clapper:

Besides I have learned something that will stay with me for the rest of my life......................

Dont try and throw a gate at a fox use a stone or even better a gun :clapper: Hahahaha

All the best Guys

Thanks a mill for the great advice :clapper:

Stephen

Jeys Lads Dont have a fight over me :boxing:

I dont mind people taking the piss outa me so it all good :clapper:

Besides I have learned something that will stay with me for the rest of my life......................

Dont try and throw a gate at a fox use a stone or even better a gun :clapper: Hahahaha

All the best Guys

Thanks a mill for the great advice :clapper:

Stephen

Hello man, good to hear you are not annoyed,people take the piss out of me all the time and i,m used to it now :boogie: That other lad was more annoyed than you haha ah well no harm was intended CHEERS :drink: