noisey dog

well got him at 13week now he is 12month he is a saluki bull grey from day 1 he didnt like being in the kennel and he cryed all the time he is with another dog and gets plenty walks he aint to bad now but he yaps like mad if i go out or when he sees me he even yaps and crys when im walking him,and if i take my older dog out he goes mental,im dreading winter when i take her out and leave him.my neighbours will be unhappy, has anyone had this problem and any ideas how to stop it as its getting on my wick and it needs to stop

every time he makes a sound put the hose on him i have 2 terriers and they used to bark there heads off now they dont make a sound unless they see a cat of somone goes out the back or try a bark coller

every time he makes a sound put the hose on him i have 2 terriers and they used to bark there heads off now they dont make a sound unless they see a cat of somone goes out the back or try a bark coller

i tried barcollar and squirting him as a pup but non worked,should maybe try again although with water he goes in the kennel before you get near him,other than that he is a great dog and showing good potential :thumbs:

• 4 months later...
Guest crobinc840

Thought you were selling the same dogs because they bark :hmm: