Sean Frain

Just been reading s frains " ratting with dogs ferrets hawks etc" what a load of fecking shite, lame name dropping boring style of writing, shite photos ,childs drawings,cant bring myself to finish it, jmo its going on ebay some mug might buy it! ps it was bought for me :no:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got three of his books:

middleton strain of terrier

patterdale terrier

traditional working terrier

he has got a boring style of writing and i have never finished one of his books :sick:

where the pics of past digs and dogs with working marks :blink::blink: he seems more obsessed with showing and is up middletons arse :hmm:

maybe someone should do a book entitled 'the REAL patterdale terrier' and do the breed some justice :drink::yahoo:

In my opinion,...the man destined to write the definitive book on the Patterdale should be Dave Harcombe.

patterdale terrier

he has got a boring style of writing and i have never finished one of his books :sick:

where the pics of past digs and dogs with working marks :blink::blink: he seems more obsessed with showing and is up middletons arse :hmm:

maybe someone should do a book entitled 'the REAL patterdale terrier' and do the breed some justice :drink::yahoo:

Still......look on the bright side, your table dont wobble anymore :D

JOEB

patterdale terrier

In my opinion,...the man destined to write the definitive book on the Patterdale should be Dave Harcombe.

absolutely......its long over due....and very much in demand..... :yes: I hope he will publish one soon...

by the way Chalkwarren, i havent recieved my complimentary copy of your book yet....please dont tell me it got lost in the post :rofl: thats the excuse i use :D

patterdale terrier

AND YET YOU BOUGHT 3 BOOKS :11:

patterdale terrier

I agree in one respect, that he can write and he has kept patts for some time, but it doesn't make him the authority on the breed, shame some of the unknown lads can't put pen to paper, at least we would get some different stuff from the usual writings about Harcombe and his close knit community.

"Dave IS writing another terrier book :yes: "
...is this the one called "Rabbiting with Patterdales" with 1000 pages and two chapters...Page1...Rabbiting...2-1000...Accidents :rofl:

Are you confusing Dave Harcombe with Sean Frain, the ultimate put down :blink: Blue, not sure when its due its not finished yet.

Id like to see a hunting life annual tpe of thing with perhaps good articles from JD and Chalkwarren on lurchers , Cragman with hounds etc, Taffy and cheif digging and advice from Fellman and Stabs on perhaps this seasons latest fashion "must haves " and other topics of general Messerdom