charlie lines

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charlie x Meg the dog i lost

la's grip     jg's Ice.. double bred sparticus bitch           daughter to grip and Ice     her litter mate brother       their son.. my dog snoop            

Posted Images

just wondering if any one has dogs or seen dogs work bred out of niels charlie, he is a wheeler bred dog ,now dead i believe.

check out my avatar mate,the bitch is straight out of charlie to a bitch out of kilo,never saw charlie work but he had seen plenty when i used him as stud !

I used charlie about seven years ago on my bitch meg and got 2 very good dogs out of a litter of 3,unfortunatly the one i kept was lost to ground but had developed a knack of killing foxes and then eating them if you didnt get to him quick enough,something i was told charlie did often.Ive since used the other dog back on his mother and on a bitch out ofhis mothers litter brother and both times been well pleased with the results.The first time i saw charlie i travelled 5hours with the option of useing 3 different dogs Charlie his half brother Keith aka Kilo or his other half brother Jester when i got there i asked the lads what one they thught i should use and they all pointed at the little fat one with no tail and said him hes the one who will produce the workers.Ive just used a son of charlie on my old bitch and im keeping my fingers crossed that he will produce as good as his father.

I used charlie about seven years ago on my bitch meg and got 2 very good dogs out of a litter of 3,unfortunatly the one i kept was lost to ground but had developed a knack of killing foxes and then eating them if you didnt get to him quick enough,something i was told charlie did often.Ive since used the other dog back on his mother and on a bitch out ofhis mothers litter brother and both times been well pleased with the results.The first time i saw charlie i travelled 5hours with the option of useing 3 different dogs Charlie his half brother Keith aka Kilo or his other half brother Jester when i got there i asked the lads what one they thught i should use and they all pointed at the little fat one with no tail and said him hes the one who will produce the workers.Ive just used a son of charlie on my old bitch and im keeping my fingers crossed that he will produce as good as his father.

two of the best bitches ive seen were out of kilo to an exellent j parkes bred bitch,ones retired in my dog pen and one is sadly no longer with us .both good noses and stay all day!