a balance in nature

can nature balance it self out. with/without the help of man or is it to late. in my area and i suppose with the rest of the uk there has been a massive increase in the amount of [in my eyes] pest species ie fox .crows .magpie. grey squirrel.[ oppertunists all] all being helped invertinly by the hand of man. its getting to the point now and with other people, were feeding the birds, is just helping [imo] the sparrowhawk population. when they are taking three sparrow sized birds daily [out of breeding season] what do you think?

for milions of years animals have either adapted/evolved or died according to there ever changeing enviroment.seeing as we as humans arnt going anywhere is this just not the way of the world be it right or wronge..seems funny theses species we see as pests eg fox rat rabbit ect seem to thrieve alongside man..is it just that theses are just more addaptable :D

Guest The Big Fish
Man is part of Nature mate :yes:

People seem to forget this in IMO :victory:

Yep we are a part of nature, but in my opinion it is man that is out of balance.

How many people are there on this earth? Around 6 billion i presume (most of those are living in london :11: )

Far too many for this small planet :no:

Man is part of Nature mate :yes:

People seem to forget this in IMO :victory:

Yep we are a part of nature, but in my opinion it is man that is out of balance.

How many people are there on this earth? Around 6 billion i presume (most of those are living in london :11: )

Far too many for this small planet :no:

:yes:

definettly and its only gonna get worse with all these new ways of saving lives !