before and after!!!

Guest stewie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres a dog me and my mate took on as we felt sorry for the poor f****r with the condition he was in but i think he is looking good now   this was 1st night we got him dead skinny and shy tail alway

you have done great with him mate atb this season

Guest stewie

thank you all :notworthy: :notworthy:

stroller i never thought of that ill look into it

samba your spot on mate :thumbs: a few lads have said i should of ran him to make sure he was worth getting fit in the first place :wallbash: :wallbash:

skycat your right i really cant see why some bother if they not gonna put in effort :thumbs:

FOR ALL UNWANTED LURCHERS SEND THEM TO STEWIE pm me an il give you his address lol

only jokin think it was a decent thing to do for the dog an he does look alot better for it just wish there was more lurcher owners like you and wouldnt worry about him workin if anybody can get him goin its you think ive sucked your arse enough now atb mate

• 1 month later...
Guest stewie

well he looks a cracking dog now fair play to you all hes a credit to you people shouldent have dogs if cant give them wat they need never mind roll on season and im sure he will prove himself atb mlb :thumbs:

cheers mlb but dog now for sale due to house move, new job and through no fault of his own LOL!!!! only messin all he aint going nowhere but someone must recognize him and know how he is bred??? even if you just bred him or think you know about him but had nothing to do with how bad he got let me no :thumbs:

Edited by stewie

heres a dog me and my mate took on as we felt sorry for the poor f****r with the condition he was in but i think he is looking good now

this was 1st night we got him dead skinny and shy tail always between his legs

unclestevensdogs002.jpg

and after a week or so still bald and skinny but confidence improving

memorycard2197.jpg

and this was this week after few months of good food and plenty of fuss from my mates wife and kids :clapper:

Photo0475.jpg

cant wait till winter to get him going properly :thumbs:

Well done Pal, give yourself a pat on the back. should be more like you.

heres a dog me and my mate took on as we felt sorry for the poor f****r with the condition he was in but i think he is looking good now

this was 1st night we got him dead skinny and shy tail always between his legs

unclestevensdogs002.jpg

and after a week or so still bald and skinny but confidence improving

memorycard2197.jpg

and this was this week after few months of good food and plenty of fuss from my mates wife and kids :clapper:

Photo0475.jpg

cant wait till winter to get him going properly :thumbs:

FULL CREDIT TO U MATE' TOTALY DIFFRENT DOG' ATB..B