What's the better 22 rifle?

hi ya buddy

go for the prosport its a 1000 times better than the theoben trust me matey and the aa prosport wont let you down or shake u]your scopes off your mounts matey and £250 should get you a nice gun even a hw97k or hw95k are again very good guns as well as the aa tx200 mk3 hc or full length :thumbs:

shay

i hope this helps buddy :thumbs:

HW90 would be my advice, very predictable two stage Elite trigger.

I understand it have to be a sub 12ftlbs gun... maybe its a better idea to buy yourself that Pro-sport as the HW90 is made for Fac and + 18ftlbs.

HW90 would be my advice, very predictable two stage Elite trigger.

I understand it have to be a sub 12ftlbs gun... maybe its a better idea to buy yourself that Pro-sport as the HW90 is made for Fac and + 18ftlbs.

In full power form the 90's not nice to shoot. The feckin' thing trys to jump out of your arms when the ram's fully pumped up. :whistling:

Knocked back down to the UK legal limit and it's a really nice springer. Low recoil, quiet, VERY smooth and as already been said, first class trigger.

I've owned mine for a long time now and have owned many guns that I've sold on but I've always kept the 90.

Cheers.

I have a Pro Sport mate and its fab, takes vermin at normal sub 12 FP ranges and is very accurate.

Ive shot many springers in the past and the Pro Sport is one of the best ive shot.

The only one that in my mind has beaten it is a SFS tuned Weihrauch HW97K which was something out of this world.

Id go for the Pro Sport mate.

Si

Edited by zini

i've an evo and like shay says, it rattles the mounts loose after about 100 shots or so, which means youre rezeroing every week or so... :thumbdown: my mates got a pro sport and loves it, reckons its the nuts mate.

all the best, wurz