• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-908-075836400 1277292857_thumb.jpg

I cant wait!

Alun, I'm passing through to go to llandrindod on the 12th July, do you mind if i call in and pick up some posters to put about or you can post em if its easier.

Punch ball comp again this year? was funny watching all the drunkards flexin their muscles last year.

whitey....are you camping this year?

I cant wait!

Alun, I'm passing through to go to llandrindod on the 12th July, do you mind if i call in and pick up some posters to put about or you can post em if its easier.

Punch ball comp again this year? was funny watching all the drunkards flexin their muscles last year.

Yeah we are definately going to this one 99% chance we are camping my mrs is not fussed on camping out! but I dont give a sh*t cos I be having a few drinks! :tongue2:Tell alan dont forget his jelly beans! :thumbs:

I cant wait!

Yeah we are definately going to this one 99% chance we are camping my mrs is not fussed on camping out! but I dont give a sh*t cos I be having a few drinks! :tongue2:Tell alan dont forget his jelly beans! :thumbs:

Tell her we'll be in the horse lorry, we have plug sockets she can use for hair straightners, hair dryer, charging mobiles, T.V too and the showers at heart of wales are luuuuuush. Its not like proper camping.

ha ha didnt get that much tea you had to run off and get ann to hossie if i remember right lol

just to let everyone know there will be 2 bedlington shows on on sat at the gamefair too the working bedlington forum championship starts at 12 noon consisting of class 1...bedlington terrier pup under 12 mnth

class 2...bedlington terrier bitch

class 3... bedlington terrier dog

CLASS4... WBF CHAMPION

class 5 ...bedlington cross lurcher bitch

class 6 ... bedlington cross lurcher dog

CLASS 7 ... WBF CHAMPION BEDLINGTON CROSS LURCHER

then starting at 1 oclock class 1... any bedlington cross lurcher under 23"

class 2... any bedlington cross lurcher over 23"

CLASS 3 ... CHAMPION BEDLINGTON CROSS LURCHER

class 4... bedlington terrier pup under 12 mnth

class 5 ... bedlington bitch

class 6... bedlington dog