THE MEN FROM THE U.S OF A

Guest DogFaceKillah

Guest DogFaceKillah

alright been reading all the yote threads for long time and he in depth on convos an arguemnts on certain subjects, this is an opp for the american fellas to put some picks of of there dogs, ive seen some cracking dogs DAN owns but noticed alot of other lads online doing same thing, wack your hounds up here show us what differnt stamps of dogs old an new you have had, and got very instrested in these stag types and dogs of further a feid in general.

ATB DFK

Edited by DogFaceKillah

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From horse back the true way of hunting a Stag.[Old Pic} Young pup All grown up Old pic Not as tough as he started RIP Off Game lol General Custer just before he got stretched Hun

we don't hit the coyotes like Dan, Doc, Caps etc do, coon are our specialty although they'll run anything       the new and the experienced     Bull/Stag Loca learning the ropes from her

more

Posted Images

alright been reading all the yote threads for long time and he in depth on convos an arguemnts on certain subjects, this is an opp for the american fellas to put some picks of of there dogs, ive seen some cracking dogs DAN owns but noticed alot of other lads online doing same thing, wack your hounds up here show us what differnt stamps of dogs old an new you have had, and got very instrested in these stag types and dogs of further a feid in general.

ATB DFK

same here mate, love Dan stags and posts, :thumbs: lets see some more lads :yes:

nice mate, what has the black and white one got in him, like that one the most, but still wouldn'd mind a pup if it turned out like any of them :thumbs:

no way to know what any of them got in them really

just coyote dogs bred to coyote dogs mostly

Dan-0 Saw some pics I never saw before and i like them :thumbs: Wife kids and crew is a wall hanger and with out a doubt you sired them. I know it was up in the air for a while :tongue2:

I'm still blaimin the mailman if she ever takes me to court. ;)