• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well Im Welsh and agree, the camping was a shambles. I was there with kids and had to put up with the roid heads getting smashed listening to rave all night and shouting/swearing. Before anyone says

hey woods hes been on here for 2 mins and he moaning allready like i said mate if you dont like the noise dont go simple as

Posted Images

hey woods hes been on here for 2 mins and he moaning allready :laugh::laugh: like i said mate if you dont like the noise dont go simple as

does that apply to all the welsh lads moaning as well there was less this year than last what will happen next year i wonder

Well Im Welsh and agree, the camping was a shambles. I was there with kids and had to put up with the roid heads getting smashed listening to rave all night and shouting/swearing.

Before anyone says "why did'nt you tell them?" well I did tell 2 groups to tone it down and got grief. Im on my own with my family, so its a task to approach groups of pissheads!

The security could'nt even sort it out.

I left tea time today and the same groups have left loads of rubbish/chairs/bbq's/gazeebos etc... no respect at all!

Its getting out of order there, its got to be the worse event for camping ive been to.

• Like 2

I went saturday with some lads from swansea and none of us were impressed with the show,its never been that big but it has got smaller and smaller for the last 3yrs,poorly organised with the same main arena rubbish again,if the organiser's don't buck up soon they will soon lose the support they enjoy from us paying public,roll on the CLA or the midland a proper day or two out,atb,wirralman