1st cross deerhound

Guest fence_hopper

you'd need a football pitch for one of them to get to full speed and turn :laugh: only messing lads how do big lumps like them work tbh i havent seen one. whats the food bill like? could you feed a smaller 25 inch dog that would do the same job for less? 'm not taking the mick genuine question

you'd need a football pitch for one of them to get to full speed and turn :laugh: only messing lads how do big lumps like them work tbh i havent seen one. whats the food bill like? could you feed a smaller 25 inch dog that would do the same job for less? 'm not taking the mick genuine question

LDR's "Billy" was as big if not bigger than Lima, and he could take rabbits as well or better than most dogs. "Bruce" is over 27" and he's been known to catch a rabbit or two !! LOL !! As for the food bill, do you realy think a 29" dog is going to eat that much more than a 25" dog ? Funnily enough, I was talking to Mally yesterday about food bills, and as I buy in bulk from a local butcher and game dealer, my dogs are fed the best, for very little outlay. You just need to shop around and find a good supplier. How mine and Davey's dogs turn out is yet to be seen, but they will get every chance.

Cheers.

Guest fence_hopper

well lads you never know if you don't ask looking forward to seeing if this bitch of yours make the grade charploski hope she doe's you proud good luck with them lads.

Edited by fence_hopper