for the terrier man

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if your not breeding dirt,why cull?if they are bred worker to worker(seasoned workers),sell at a resonable price,why the f**k not?anyone who says any different is only a c**t,

if they are a pair of wankers cull the lot and the breeding pair.

good point mate but why sell well bred pups to people i dont know?? so they can peddle the pup??

ATB RYNO

if your not breeding dirt,why cull?if they are bred worker to worker(seasoned workers),sell at a resonable price,why the f**k not?anyone who says any different is only a c**t,

good point mate but why sell well bred pups to people i dont know?? so they can peddle the pup??

ATB RYNO

thats up to you who you sell to!not every one out there is a peddler,you advertise these pups for x amount,meet the chap who is buying, you can usualy tell if he is only a c**t or a decent chap who works his dogs & is looking for a good worker.its putting money back into your kennel.

ATB RYNO

thats up to you who you sell to!not every one out there is a peddler,you advertise these pups for x amount,meet the chap who is buying, you can usualy tell if he is only a c**t or a decent chap who works his dogs & is looking for a good worker.its putting money back into your kennel.

cheers for the reply mate

ATB RYNO

ATB RYNO

If you don't sell anything to anyone you don't know you will know for a fact, not an assumption, that none have gone anywhere other than to decent lads. Who gives a shit if someone off a website says you're a c*nt?

Now then chaps proberly going to get some mixed answers! so here it goes! right im expecting a litter of terrier pups i got working home for some but what would the true terriermen do with the ones that are spare?? i know what im thinking of doin!!(culling) so what would the other terriermen do??

ATB RYNO

The true Terrierman would not be counting his chickens before they are hatched.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

:clapper::clapper:

my advice mate is not to cull. If you have a enough room to keep a litter of pups keep them. When they reach the age of working start(14 to 18 months),try them all,give them fare law and what doesn't make the grade get rid. I dont no of any one thats bred a whole litter with a 100% working rate, if you have a litter of 5 pups and get two or three out of the litter to work you have done real well.If all 5 work you have cracked it. If you sell a couple to strangers what does it matter. Keep their names and addresses,keep in touch and if their pups make the grade you have something to carry on your lines with later on. You can then return the favour,this in my opinion is how new friendships are born and

trust is developed and good dogs have not gone to waist

Now then chaps proberly going to get some mixed answers! so here it goes! right im expecting a litter of terrier pups i got working home for some but what would the true terriermen do with the ones that are spare?? i know what im thinking of doin!!(culling) so what would the other terriermen do??

ATB RYNO

brown star lickers

ATB RYNO

brown star lickers

yumm yumm 8)

yes you would know as you have licked enough brown stars in you're time and continue to do so :feck: