for the terrier man

Now then chaps proberly going to get some mixed answers! so here it goes! right im expecting a litter of terrier pups i got working home for some but what would the true terriermen do with the ones that are spare?? i know what im thinking of doin!!(culling) so what would the other terriermen do??

ATB RYNO

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now then chaps proberly going to get some mixed answers! so here it goes! right im expecting a litter of terrier pups i got working home for some but what would the true terriermen do with the ones that are spare?? i know what im thinking of doin!!(culling) so what would the other terriermen do??

ATB RYNO

The true Terrierman would not be counting his chickens before they are hatched.

what are you breeding from-to? If the breeding is any good I'm sure you'll find homes for all. And who can find a good worker at 6 weeks? A better man than me!! If you offer a good price, find them homes, give them a chance to grow, and let lads pay you if the make the grade and cull if they dont.

Just try and get more orders for them before you breed its better letting people down than having excess pups and as far as culling goes you could be culling wat turns out to be wats the best pups.Its a gamble but imo smaller litters can some times be produced if the bitch is lined as shes just passed the main date i have done this twice with springers and got smaller litters.

what type of terriers are they mate, im thinking of getting another terrier if i can find the right one, would have a good working home :thumbs:

no disrespect but only people i know and goin digging with will be having a pup!!

no probs mate, :thumbs: