Once a year diggers?

is there any area in hunting, in all areas were you need to be a big guy/ballsy to do it, the answer is no, anyone can shoot and with practice be good, anyone with a good working lurcher can fill the pot, any with a good terrier can control vermin.

this thread was about respect for quarry, for land owners, for your dog, but most folk forget respect for yourself. whats the point in bragging about shooting or killing a fox cub with a dog. if it has to be done, do it, but say no-more

Spot on fella :clapper::clapper::clapper:

ATB

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or does there seem to be an influx of digging photos at this time of the year? Lads digging in T-shirts who don't post photos mid season. Suppose it's alot easier finding foxes to ground

That goes for hunting in general mate. I've noticed the air rifle crowd become particularly active this time of year. . . . . but if you complain they always shout 'pest control' or 'i'll lose my perm

:same on the lurcher forums was looking the other day ,one lad in a picture with his dog and a dead hare, sun beating down t shirt and wait for it shoes,lol easy catching them with a belly full of you

what do you hunt, or do you hunt at all, my dogs work all season and when required in the off season. we dig to our dogs which is hard work, i suspect that you are a gobshite who knows very little about it, your only idea of hunting is chasing after the fox hounds with a peta shirt on. do me a favour and run your tongue up the back of my bag.

the reason im hard is for separate reasons, only a fine looking woman would know lol.

Look here tiny cock, I dont have to brag about what I do on here, I do what I do purely for the accolade of doing it, you sound very close to PETA, are you a secret member looking for folk to raid, is your RSPCA membership fully paid up, do you go to the RSPCA kennels puppy petting at the weekend :laugh:

Another good topic ruined by sombody who has no clue about what they are saying!!!!! :wallbash:

ATB

Its a crap post aimed at folk that have to work, and have limited time to get out, there are no exlperts in digging, only diggers that have more time to spare than others, wake up, before you have a go at me, look at your selves, time and time again folk come to this section to learn, and all they get are self acclaimed hard men putting them down, digging needs more members to survive, but you wont get them like this, and once you become the minority, you will be outlawed like the so called upper classed horse and hounds folk, think on hard men :thumbs:

Another good topic ruined by sombody who has no clue about what they are saying!!!!! :wallbash:

ATB

Its a crap post aimed at folk that have to work, and have limited time to get out, there are no exlperts in digging, only diggers that have more time to spare than others, wake up, before you have a go at me, look at your selves, time and time again folk come to this section to learn, and all they get are self acclaimed hard men putting them down, digging needs more members to survive, but you wont get them like this, and once you become the minority, you will be outlawed like the so called upper classed horse and hounds folk, think on hard men :thumbs:

its a post aimed at folk who only hunt in the off season.

as for fitting hunting around work, well i have a full time job, i work the same hours all year, and i manage to hunt in the season rather well. its important to me to do what i do well, be that work or hunt.

i think you outward aggression towards other people is stemming from the fact that you are a cu-nt that no-one likes, in both real world and cyber world, this is your first posts and you are showing that you have no respect for others views nor quarry.

so wind your neck in, read the original post again, to see the bits in it that you missed on first read :censored:

ATB

as for fitting hunting around work, well i have a full time job, i work the same hours all year, and i manage to hunt in the season rather well. its important to me to do what i do well, be that work or hunt.

i think you outward aggression towards other people is stemming from the fact that you are a cu-nt that no-one likes, in both real world and cyber world, this is your first posts and you are showing that you have no respect for others views nor quarry.

so wind your neck in, read the original post again, to see the bits in it that you missed on first read :censored:

Your right, I have no time for wankers like you, the original post had a go at people that dont have the same time as you to dig, so does this mean they are not intitled to dig, climb out your arse boy, THL is not the cutting front of the digging world you wish it was, so wind your neck in, and post count just means you spend more time on here, than out there digging :thumbs:

ATB

Well I for 1 didn't think it was a crap post,well at least not untill you got involved in it. I work between 50 + 60 hours a week but dig most weekends of the seasonso not because I dont work but because it is a life long passion to me.

You tend to find that the real hard men in this life are not the ones that tell you they are hard but the ones that show you so I cant see were your coming from there.You may well be right that our beloved sport needs more following but I personly dont beleive that advertising the fact that we are killing cubs in the summer is the way to get support wether we need to be doing it or not.most men that take their digging seriously have had to do it at some time or another but it dosn't mean that we need to tell the world.

Any newcomers on this forum that talk sence and ask sencible questions are welcomed but you are bound to get some form of hostility if all they want to do is ask silly questions or post pics of cub digs, or full doe rabbitts on the lurcher forums.So to cap it of the lads who are trying to be so called hard men are actuly the ones that your defending.

If digging is not your bag then fair enough but there is no need to come on here causing troubleATB

ATB

Well I for 1 didn't think it was a crap post,well at least not untill you got involved in it. I work between 50 + 60 hours a week but dig most weekends of the seasonso not because I dont work but because it is a life long passion to me.

You tend to find that the real hard men in this life are not the ones that tell you they are hard but the ones that show you so I cant see were your coming from there.You may well be right that our beloved sport needs more following but I personly dont beleive that advertising the fact that we are killing cubs in the summer is the way to get support wether we need to be doing it or not.most men that take their digging seriously have had to do it at some time or another but it dosn't mean that we need to tell the world.

Any newcomers on this forum that talk sence and ask sencible questions are welcomed but you are bound to get some form of hostility if all they want to do is ask silly questions or post pics of cub digs, or full doe rabbitts on the lurcher forums.So to cap it of the lads who are trying to be so called hard men are actuly the ones that your defending.

If digging is not your bag then fair enough but there is no need to come on here causing troubleATB

I have, and will continue to dig when I can, and agree with most of what you say, digging cubs is out of order, as is gassing, the thing that gets my goat is, newbies will ask stupid questions, they're only stupid to us because we know the answers, the point I'm trying to make is that you should educate, not abliterate new people :thumbs:

people who dont have time to hunt in season, bollocks. and you know it. twat.

i dont see any point in posting again on this topic, camelion has fuked it up, by not being able to read.

i work nights, im never on forum unless at work, like i am now, but i still know how to behave.

we are trying to educate folks by saying not to brag about cubs, and try to hunt in season

i dont see any point in posting again on this topic, camelion has fuked it up, by not being able to read.

i work nights, im never on forum unless at work, like i am now, but i still know how to behave.

we are trying to educate folks by saying not to brag about cubs, and try to hunt in season

Is it just me or does there seem to be an influx of digging photos at this time of the year? Lads digging in T-shirts who don't post photos mid season. Suppose it's alot easier finding foxes to ground when they've got cubs

Where is the eduction in that then twat? and how much harder is it to find them during the day in winter :laugh:

If you ask me your all up your own arses, how hard is it to catch a fox that got nowere to go, so what difference does it make what time of year you corner your fox :laugh:

you should take up golf because it doesnt seem like terrier work is for you :thumbs:

And after reading your back topics, dress making is more your line bud ;)

that is what i do and i have a lovely flurall number that will suit you luv :thumbs:

I know many digging men and women, but saying there not doing there job properly through the winter is bull shit! Personally we do basically nothing through the summer unless needed which usually were not and cubs are left! But i know a bloke with permission spread all over the country from top of scotland to london now tell me how the hell he is ment to control the whole lot throughout winter?? Hes no shooter just digging and lurchers work?? Its impossible,keepers try to keep numbers down the best they can but after a keeper has shot a milky vixen hes always on call to come and do the business and make sure cubs are delt with,not something he likes doing or anyone for that matter but if he sat there and said no then there likely to starve to death. The only times hes out in summer is on call,you can call it pest control but its his sport and waits for winter every year,when he cuts the numbers best he can. One particular permission we have the keeper snared and shot over 200 foxes,and he still had problems so we went to investigate,job done still got problems but he said just to wait as hes shooting alot of young at the moment with cubs above groud now!

ATB

Your right, I have no time for wankers like you, the original post had a go at people that dont have the same time as you to dig, so does this mean they are not intitled to dig, climb out your arse boy, THL is not the cutting front of the digging world you wish it was, so wind your neck in, and post count just means you spend more time on here, than out there digging :thumbs:

Dont want to get into to an argument but if the reason lads are digging cubs at this time of year is that it is what the landowner , Gamekeeper or shoot sindicate have asked / require you to do then that is all well and good and no one should have owt to say to them. But if the reason is that you dont get the time to dig during the season so you feel that justifys digging cubs for your pleasure only then it really is time to take something different up.

camelion the anti lol

its not the question of having to do cubs in the summer thats the problem, its the fact that these lads never do it in season, for various reasons.

1) its too cold for t-shirts

2) nike air max will lose the shiney whiteness

3) their terriers cant cope with adult quarry only cubs

4) in winter you cant take you saxo accross fields so you need to carry spades, fuk that carrying sh1t

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Is it just me or does there seem to be an influx of digging photos at this time of the year? Lads digging in T-shirts who don't post photos mid season. Suppose it's alot easier finding foxes to ground when they've got cubs

Where is the eduction in that then twat? and how much harder is it to find them during the day in winter :laugh:

"Is it just me or does there seem to be an influx of digging photos at this time of the year? Lads digging in T-shirts who don't post photos mid season"

Read it again, do you find it hard to grasp what I was saying in the first place? Irishnut got it first time & as for the other lads I'm not knocking lads who are expected by keepers to do the cubbing/denning. AGAIN for the benefit of Camelion, it's the lads who don't post pics all season til this time of the year. As for the not finding time, I guess they must all be seasonal workers 7 days a week at Argos or something eh? Getting to your last point, the estate we do has alot of cover all year round & you're more likely to put a fox out of cover than find to ground even in winter.