Once a year diggers?

Is it just me or does there seem to be an influx of digging photos at this time of the year? Lads digging in T-shirts who don't post photos mid season. Suppose it's alot easier finding foxes to ground when they've got cubs :whistling:

• Like 3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or does there seem to be an influx of digging photos at this time of the year? Lads digging in T-shirts who don't post photos mid season. Suppose it's alot easier finding foxes to ground

That goes for hunting in general mate. I've noticed the air rifle crowd become particularly active this time of year. . . . . but if you complain they always shout 'pest control' or 'i'll lose my perm

:same on the lurcher forums was looking the other day ,one lad in a picture with his dog and a dead hare, sun beating down t shirt and wait for it shoes,lol easy catching them with a belly full of you

That goes for hunting in general mate. I've noticed the air rifle crowd become particularly active this time of year. . . . . but if you complain they always shout 'pest control' or 'i'll lose my permission' - not if you did you f*cking job properly during the winter!

Edited by Ideation
  • Like 3

:same on the lurcher forums was looking the other day ,one lad in a picture with his dog and a dead hare, sun beating down t shirt and wait for it shoes,lol easy catching them with a belly full of young :icon_eek:

Edited by donedeal
  • Like 3

what a crock of shite! show me the man that has gotten rid of every single charlie on his permission,then show me the man that tells a gamekeeper he dont want to get rid of any cubs for him..and see what that gamekeepers reaction is!!!!

if i did not dig where i live this time of year then i might as well move house.move cubs or loose 2000 acres of permission.do not like doing it but it has to be done im afraid.i would love to leave them and dig them in the winter but they have to be gone im afraid.

camelion the anti lol

its not the question of having to do cubs in the summer thats the problem, its the fact that these lads never do it in season, for various reasons.

1) its too cold for t-shirts

2) nike air max will lose the shiney whiteness

3) their terriers cant cope with adult quarry only cubs

4) in winter you cant take you saxo accross fields so you need to carry spades, fuk that carrying sh1t

• Like 2

If you ask me your all up your own arses, how hard is it to catch a fox that got nowere to go, so what difference does it make what time of year you corner your fox :laugh:

you should take up golf because it doesnt seem like terrier work is for you :thumbs:

camelion the anti lol

its not the question of having to do cubs in the summer thats the problem, its the fact that these lads never do it in season, for various reasons.

1) its too cold for t-shirts

2) nike air max will lose the shiney whiteness

3) their terriers cant cope with adult quarry only cubs

4) in winter you cant take you saxo accross fields so you need to carry spades, fuk that carrying sh1t

Whats up bud, have I hit a nerve, I have nothing against what you do, its the fact that you think your so hard for doing it, when its not you soft lad thats going face to face with the fox, its not you thats hard is it, its the terreier, so stop giving it the gob, and start praising your dog, because it the terrier that has the biggest cock between the pair of you :thumbs:

If you ask me your all up your own arses, how hard is it to catch a fox that got nowere to go, so what difference does it make what time of year you corner your fox :laugh:

you should take up golf because it doesnt seem like terrier work is for you :thumbs:

And after reading your back topics, dress making is more your line bud ;)

what do you hunt, or do you hunt at all, my dogs work all season and when required in the off season. we dig to our dogs which is hard work, i suspect that you are a gobshite who knows very little about it, your only idea of hunting is chasing after the fox hounds with a peta shirt on. do me a favour and run your tongue up the back of my bag.

the reason im hard is for separate reasons, only a fine looking woman would know lol.

is there any area in hunting, in all areas were you need to be a big guy/ballsy to do it, the answer is no, anyone can shoot and with practice be good, anyone with a good working lurcher can fill the pot, any with a good terrier can control vermin.

this thread was about respect for quarry, for land owners, for your dog, but most folk forget respect for yourself. whats the point in bragging about shooting or killing a fox cub with a dog. if it has to be done, do it, but say no-more