mated last week

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont patronise me mate , ive kept lurchers over 30years im well aware of how to bring a dog up and not all lurchers are the same , nor am i a Taffybull worshiper , but i suggest if anyone has a proble

Too much much bull for me,, but all the best mate.

with luck on my side, heres my next years prospects in the making. sal bull grey x bull grey

David, I seen what was said, youv completley got it rong. Never once was said that, the fawn bitch an choco dog. Never, it was the red pup and my brindle halfx. End ov, so untill next time. Enjoy another day infront ov the computer, atb foz

i never sed bitch you told me red dog pup and the sirer to your litter bullx chock dog this as to be you taffy dont be a ass mate :thumbs:

wait so your saying the horns he put up and said his dog caught wernt bought by his dad???????

if you are saying the above statement is false your a lieing turd man as i seen a copy of the text from his dad

who me? i no they where bought buy his dad :yes:

theres only 2 people who stick up for taffy,

thats taffy and suburu whatever who is taffy,lol

wait so your saying the horns he put up and said his dog caught wernt bought by his dad???????

if you are saying the above statement is false your a lieing turd man as i seen a copy of the text from his dad

I speak as i find , and ive got a 15mth old dog out of flos last litter and the dogs pace is tremendous , good kenneller , recall etc , if he was crap i would be the first to say . Also to all those that were going to buy a pup out of the next litter , they are all spoken for anyway .

Guest fence_hopper

I speak as i find , and ive got a 15mth old dog out of flos last litter and the dogs pace is tremendous , good kenneller , recall etc , if he was crap i would be the first to say . Also to all those that were going to buy a pup out of the next litter , they are all spoken for anyway .

nice one mate sounds nothing speciel all my dogs are quiet in the kennel and a pleasure to own, i think you'll find most lurchers are the same brought up correct :thumbs:

nice one mate sounds nothing speciel all my dogs are quiet in the kennel and a pleasure to own, i think you'll find most lurchers are the same brought up correct :thumbs:

Dont patronise me mate , ive kept lurchers over 30years im well aware of how to bring a dog up and not all lurchers are the same , nor am i a Taffybull worshiper , but i suggest if anyone has a problem with him ring the lad instead of being an internet gangster , it was only a few months ago on here , his Troy was voted the dog most lads would like to own , so put up or shut up !

• Like 2
Guest fence_hopper

wheres troy now hay? a pup that kennels well and has good manners is nothing special. spoke too him before just another hunter gangster

Edited by fence_hopper
Guest GoneToGround1

Dont patronise me mate , ive kept lurchers over 30years im well aware of how to bring a dog up and not all lurchers are the same , nor am i a Taffybull worshiper , but i suggest if anyone has a problem with him ring the lad instead of being an internet gangster , it was only a few months ago on here , his Troy was voted the dog most lads would like to own , so put up or shut up !

good luck pal

Edited by GoneToGround1

all spoken for? thats how a mate of mine was offered 1 last night, where's troy nowadays then? and dean you said you bred the dog yourself a FEW years back. don't you mean 2 years? i know taff more than most on this site believe me, i know what he does and don't do...and... i'll just keep quiet.

there seem to be alot of different angles to this thread "which is expected on a forum" but there is one major point that stands out from the crowd ..... and that is "taffybull" has been caught out telling porky's about a set of antlers . this in my mind bring about the question of what else is he bu**sh*ting about . does taffybull even know how his bitch is bred because the way i heard it on the phone yesterday is that he has no clue how she is bred . maybe taffbull would like to respond with say the breeders name so things could be verifeid via a phone call . just to add ... i'm not looking to argue but a good friend of mine was thinking about buying one of these pups so any info about there back round would be much apprieciated :thumbs:

taffy bull ?? honesty is the best policy :toast:

there seem to be alot of different angles to this thread "which is expected on a forum" but there is one major point that stands out from the crowd ..... and that is "taffybull" has been caught out telling porky's about a set of antlers . this in my mind bring about the question of what else is he bu**sh*ting about . does taffybull even know how his bitch is bred because the way i heard it on the phone yesterday is that he has no clue how she is bred . maybe taffbull would like to respond with say the breeders name so things could be verifeid via a phone call . just to add ... i'm not looking to argue but a good friend of mine was thinking about buying one of these pups so any info about there back round would be much apprieciated :thumbs:

taffy bull ?? honesty is the best policy :toast:

taffybullshit is full of it