mated last week

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont patronise me mate , ive kept lurchers over 30years im well aware of how to bring a dog up and not all lurchers are the same , nor am i a Taffybull worshiper , but i suggest if anyone has a proble

Too much much bull for me,, but all the best mate.

with luck on my side, heres my next years prospects in the making. sal bull grey x bull grey

with luck on my side, heres my next years prospects in the making.

sal bull grey x bull grey :thumbs:

IMG_2580.jpg

Wheres the choc dog from? looks like stuff I bred a few years back.

No mate, i bred this dog a few years back, his father is still in my kennels as well.

hi all,

i was very interested in 1 of these pups but on another site theres a long topic about a set of fallow horns,

the bitch was made out to of brought the fallow beastie down and the horns where bought and done up by someone else,

then a lot of other people have seen the dogs run and wernt inpressed and a matter of fact i wont be having one now as i dont like bullshitters,i live about 8 miles from you maybe a few more... you know who iam please young laddie tell the truth dont bullshit people on a internet site. if you concentrate on the wee dog you might have a proven bitch but today 100% the bitch is not proven

Edited by ryanmc
  • Like 1

Full ov rubish that reply, MB done the dirty on taff and made out his pup didn't track it, the fallow in question has nothing to do with that bitch what so ever so wher that come from is another shot recource ov ill knowlage. Reson I know what's what's as taffs young pup tracked it with my dog after a poor shot. Enyway enough ov the noncense, when taff gets on he can see what's what. Iv no doubt what so ever he will run that above bitch for eny one within reason who wants to see it go, I've seen it run a few times over the last 3 seasons, atb foz

Full ov rubish that reply, MB done the dirty on taff and made out his pup didn't track it, the fallow in question has nothing to do with that bitch what so ever so wher that come from is another shot recource ov ill knowlage. Reson I know what's what's as taffs young pup tracked it with my dog after a poor shot. Enyway enough ov the noncense, when taff gets on he can see what's what. Iv no doubt what so ever he will run that above bitch for eny one within reason who wants to see it go, I've seen it run a few times over the last 3 seasons, atb foz

lol no one done the dirty on any one hes been telling lots of porkys and has sliped up meny a time but i think its all coming out now as he as bred of flow and lads should now what thay are geting.if it was your dog mate what dog you got as he sed it was the chock bull gre witch i thort some one ells owns on here im not geting in to this mess to deep but mb done nout rong this time lol if i was you subaru id let it fizel out now as there are lots on here that now the score

atb

david

Guest fence_hopper

i not long ago asked taffybullshit for the addres of another hunting site which he said he would send to me, he never, then i pm'e a good friend of his and he got me on, he lied and said the pup and his mates dog tracked the deer bullshit coz his old man bought it as he sent a text telling someone, he also arranged to use another mans dog which he was going to let him use for nothing, but then put a pic of the bitch being lined to this other dog, he has bullshitted me a few times now and i can see straight through his lie's, and fairplay on the other site non off the lads gave him shit over it just asked him to tell the trueth and man up a little but no he disapeared as he usualy doe's when found out. if anyone takes a pup of him well thats up to them but taffy and dean i been told the dog aint bred the same way thats been told neither :hmm: which i dont realy know myself but a goo friend told me

edited to add mb aint envolved with his scam and lies, just looks like your trying to pass the buck :no: he's been nothing but good to that young fool

Edited by fence_hopper
  • Like 1
Guest fence_hopper

wait so your saying the horns he put up and said his dog caught wernt bought by his dad???????

if you are saying the above statement is false your a lieing turd man as i seen a copy of the text from his dad

who me? i no they where bought buy his dad :yes:

Guest fence_hopper

Its all hear say, he sed she sed. Its amusing how the cyber hunting world creat crews and clans ov know it alls. Fencehopper, don't throw stones in glass houses.

sorry dogfacekiller