2nd generation Bull x Greyhound

Hi there for sale i have my 2nd X 18 month old has done light work mostly round holes and is copeing well jumps runs the beam stock broke and v obeadiant reason for sale is he's to strong for what i need him for he is loyal, kenneld good eater and all round good worker from what i have seen any more info must be over the phone for obveus reasons and im in cumbria £350 no offers or time wasters thankyou (07593954519)

post-49134-127668485187_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there for sale i have my 2nd X 18 month old has done light work mostly round holes and is copeing well jumps runs the beam stock broke and v obeadiant reason for sale is he's to strong for what i n

so youve heard the stories to :laugh:

life is about money you divs if he wanted 350 then thats want he got you all want something for nothing well if you dont pay for it you dont get it

Posted Images

Hi there for sale i have my 2nd X 18 month old has done light work mostly round holes and is copeing well jumps runs the beam stock broke and v obeadiant reason for sale is he's to strong for what i need him for he is loyal, kenneld good eater and all round good worker from what i have seen any more info must be over the phone for obveus reasons and im in cumbria £350 no offers or time wasters thankyou (07593954519)

Thats a nice animal but way too expensive for me...id give him a good home for less money :thumbs:

Guest DogFaceKillah

looks like a nice stamp of dog, has no muscle on him tho. he could be a right beast, just no sure about the story tho, and 350 is a peddlers price :thumbdown:

It's a tidy animal, you should sell that easily but looks and big heads don't 'guarantee' any dog. My advice would be to box off a price with Stabba..... He'll give it ALL it needs and then some.... if it ain't what he's lookin for, you'll get it back, if you want it but 'if' you think the dog is worth what your askin then it should come with 'any' trial.

Best of luck ;)