BSA Supersport

sureshot

• 2 years later...
Supersports are great. And yes it will take all quary suitabl ewith air rifles.

I wouldnt say they are heavy though! alot heavyier guns out there.

I have one (22) and reckon they're a good all rounder. Could be considered a tad on the heavy side but suits me as I feel I get a more stable shot. Very robust gun, well built and looks the part.

I also have an really old Airsporter under lever. Same opinion although its getting a bit tired now.

Swampy

Ninging

Guest air gunner

Yep mate me too i have a .22 supersport. i have had rabbits, pigeons (one today) i also had go at a pheasant last year but my friend had to do with his becasue i think i missed but i am assuming that it will do it. anyone had a pheasant with a supersport?

Guest air gunner

I would say rabbits are pretty robust compared to pigeons and most other air rifle game. only pheasants may be tougher but i dont know because i have never hit one. its not really the gun that does the killing if an aas400 running at 11.5ft/lbs can kill it then so will any other springer running at the same lbs. its all about the zero and the shooter. if your guns on target and your a good shot you will kill. my supersport is zeroed at 30yrds but it shoots within a 1inch box at 40.