What Rifle/Rifles Have You Got?

mad al

I have a stealth in .22 calibre with an optima 3x9x56 supermoonlighter scope(luminated cross hairs) ;)

I also have a really old ltd edition gat with a bone handle anyone seen one of these or know what they might be worth ?

an old man gave it to me...said it was just lying in the loft and did i want it !! :icon_eek:

too feckin right i did....i love gats :yahoo:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

tx200 bloody heavy but has never let me down with a logan lamp on top, managed to snap the cocking shoe about 20 minutes ago took it apart for the first time and now have a dent in the wall .

Edited by kurgan
tx200 bloody heavy but has never let me down with a logan lamp on top, managed to snap the cocking shoe about 20 minutes ago took it apart for the first time and now have a dent in the wall .

Isn't this always the case :cry: , I always wish I hadn't done it then :no: ..........Al :rolleyes:

Here are my guns :)

17112006439.jpg

BSA Lightning

BSA Lightning XL

HW 95K Screw cut silencer

And I have just got this.......................

04122006486.jpg

BSA Lightning XL Tactical

About time I changed my bed sheets :11:

Edited by RatSnatcher
Here are my guns :)

17112006439.jpg

BSA Lightning

BSA Lightning XL

HW 95K Screw cut silencer

And I have just got this.......................

04122006486.jpg

BSA Lightning XL Tactical

About time I changed my bed sheets :11:

Very, very nice.........Al :thumbs-up:

mad al nice guns mate

and as for my guns look at my Signature

Really good selection there ukhunter..............Al

Guest louisvanhovell

What a great idea to start a topic in which we can all show off our gear!

I've got a .177 FAC BSA Spitfire SF (Standard Fill). "SF" should mean that the filling pressure is 160 bar, but mine can take 230 bar. This means that I have a High Fill in the body of a Standard Fill. This is great, since I now have "the best of bost worlds": the larger shot count of the HF on one side and on the other side the pressure gauge and the possibility to fill the internal reservoir with a buddy bottle, which are features of the SF. I use a 400 cc Theoben MK1 buddy bottle for this purpose, which gives me about 3 fills. Each fill gives me about 25 good shots at 16 ft/lbs.

My scope is a 3-9x40 Hawke Sport HD. I also have a Weihrauch silencer, which is very effective.

It's a simple rifle, but very effective nevertheless. Just as Goethe said: "In der Beschränkung zeigt sich der Meister"!

There is one great downside, though: it hasn't got a magazine. This is a handicap when you're in the fields and your quarry needs a second shot.