black ferrets

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well you have a sambo & honky dont you anyway :laugh:

Well, here is my my two penn'eth   I have kept ferrets for 30 years and have had all sorts including pure wild cage caught polecats. I have seen many dark animals but none darker that Romany's above

Posted Images

my mrs breeds black ferrets and hers tend to look like mink when they have grown. the only marks on theyre faces are the white chin and bib. but most tend to get masks. oh yea my mrs arnt pure ferrets.

What are they then?

my mrs breeds black ferrets and hers tend to look like mink when they have grown. the only marks on theyre faces are the white chin and bib. but most tend to get masks. oh yea my mrs arnt pure ferrets.

i used my brothers mrs's black hob on my polecat jill and she had seven kits all came out black all my old ferrets have gone now but iv got two jills on order out of one of the kits i bred about three year back so im looking forward to haveing the old line back

no such thing as a pure black ferret

Good job too, seems there's enough folk into ferrets for the £££££ now as it is.. :yes:

exactly kept them for years and nethere certainly no money making animal.

im also astounded at the amount of kits theee are this year.

scot ferret

if your so called dig about people breeding ferrets for the cash is aimed at me then your sadly mistaken if i had had my way they wouldnt even be any kits but seen as though t he jill and 2 hobs where dumped on my door step and the jill was already in season when i had recived them points to the fact that the person who did dump them had them either alltogether or had put them together to breed

scot ferret

if your so called dig about people breeding ferrets for the cash is aimed at me then your sadly mistaken if i had had my way they wouldnt even be any kits but seen as though t he jill and 2 hobs where dumped on my door step and the jill was already in season when i had recived them points to the fact that the person who did dump them had them either alltogether or had put them together to breed

i can assure you that it was not aimed at you.

couldnt care less what people do.was just an observation in general.

What are they then?

supposedly they have mink in them, when crossed to ferrets they produced blacks but not solid black. but when line bred the look just like mink.