looking a price for an slavia 612

hi all,

i have in my possesion 1 slavia 612 air rifle in full working order.

the link below is of the same model:

http://www.vzduchovka.cz/prehled/52000/52000_en.html

all i want to know is it worth anything only the 1 i have has the little screw adjuster on the rear sight is missing.

does anybody know what it would be worth if it is even worth anything ??

thanks for looking

niall_b73

That looks very nice indeed Niall

Not worth anything but I will pay postage :tongue2::laugh: :laugh:

We'll had ta try didn't I?

I've not heard of them before, but I do very much like the look of it for the UBC Vintage Competition.

I'll have a gander around the inet see what I can find out for you.

Phantom

That looks very nice indeed Niall

Not worth anything but I will pay postage :tongue2::laugh: :laugh:

We'll had ta try didn't I?

I've not heard of them before, but I do very much like the look of it for the UBC Vintage Competition.

I'll have a gander around the inet see what I can find out for you.

Phantom

thanks mate

niall_b73

I've found a reference to a private sale of one in the States on the 29th April this year.

No pics to compare condition as its a google cashed page

link here

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Ij8D0KJKLlUJ:www.airguns.net/classifieds/show_ad.php%3FadNum%3D19790%26adSort%3Drifles%26StartingAd%3D0%26NumberOfPages%3D2+slavia+612+air+rifle+value&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Asking $130 USD

Phantom

I've found a reference to a private sale of one in the States on the 29th April this year.

No pics to compare condition as its a google cashed page

link here

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Ij8D0KJKLlUJ:www.airguns.net/classifieds/show_ad.php%3FadNum%3D19790%26adSort%3Drifles%26StartingAd%3D0%26NumberOfPages%3D2+slavia+612+air+rifle+value&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Asking $130 USD

Phantom

ohhhh you have got me all excited now, cheers for that tho i'm gonna keep browsing untill i find more info.

thanks a million :notworthy:

niall_b73

Hi I couldn't say but I think it could be worth quite a bit, I know where you can find out but it won't be a popular suggestion, the airgunbbs site, I am not a member but if you google any make and model of air rifle you usually get a list of results from the bbs. Do you know how old the gun is? is it accuratte?

Hi I couldn't say but I think it could be worth quite a bit, I know where you can find out but it won't be a popular suggestion, the airgunbbs site, I am not a member but if you google any make and model of air rifle you usually get a list of results from the bbs. Do you know how old the gun is? is it accuratte?

thanks for the info mate, i have joined the site just to find out if it i worth anything.

the date for it: Production Period 1955-1967 and to me it is pretty accuratte.

niall_b73