gun man on killing spree

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am truly sorry about this situation and have only condolences for the families of the victims.. I will include them in my prayers!

Very sad affair

Well its as we expected the media now cause mass panic and say that gun laws are not working and demand a change in them, then all the anti`s jump on the band wagen too. I had to turn the news off las

Guest blitz

why didnt the police shoot him after he killed 1 person ?

only armed police officers near whitehaven is at sellafield wich is good 15 mins drive.after that i think its penrith wich is about 40 mins.we have never dealt with anything like this before so basically the police were caught off guard.he still got another 25 miles till he shot himself.every half hour i,m finding out people who wre shot of badly injured.the town is in turmoil

I'm sure they would have if he was anywhere to be seen.

:yes: The shootings took place miles apart and there's miles upon miles of interconnected & tree covered roads, going on the reports I've read.

It's not like the films where the police come out of nowhere & start shooting... :no:

Edited by maltenby
Guest blitz

I'm sure they would have if he was anywhere to be seen.

:yes: The shootings took place miles apart and there's miles upon miles of interconnected & tree covered roads, going on the reports I've read.

It's not like the films where the police come out of nowhere & start shooting... :no:

its proper middle of no way mate but the police where lost on the situation did,nt no [bANNED TEXT] to do basically because shit like that dus,nt happen round here.

disgusting, another incident in our area. Ive heard sirens and heli's all day as i live in egremont. the gunman was apparantely in the solway wildfowlers, and as on another post, the continous discussions of firearms, how he got his certificate, what gun types were they etc etc on sky news is a clear indication of the tensions regarding the firearms situations.

Guest blitz

disgusting, another incident in our area. Ive heard sirens and heli's all day as i live in egremont. the gunman was apparantely in the solway wildfowlers, and as on another post, the continous discussions of firearms, how he got his certificate, what gun types were they etc etc on sky news is a clear indication of the tensions regarding the firearms situations.

1 of the deceased gary purdham excellent rugby player,farmer and true gentleman.r.i.p

My thoughts are with the families both the victims and the guy that done it's family everyone of them will be devastated it's truly horrific just to hear about such a thing it must feel like hell to the poor families RIP

i hear what you guys are saying he is was a whatever and will rot in hell

but we cant argue about gun laws needing tightened up as this prick slipped the net

this said people change, we all do and i think us folk with guns need to go talk to some kind of shrink for an hour or two and have a yarn about life and a cupa tea, about once a year and then this sort off thing might be stopped and then again you just cant stop human nature

my thoughts what do you guys think???

thoughts with the familys who lost there loved ones

I have only just heard about this by reading this post icon_eek.gif as i have been out all day with my daughter and haven't seen the news, how sad, it scares me how your life can be changed forever.......................just like THAT!!

RIP and my thoughts are with the victims families and loved ones x

i hear what you guys are saying he is was a whatever and will rot in hell

but we cant argue about gun laws needing tightened up as this prick slipped the net

this said people change, we all do and i think us folk with guns need to go talk to some kind of shrink for an hour or two and have a yarn about life and a cupa tea, about once a year and then this sort off thing might be stopped and then again you just cant stop human nature

my thoughts what do you guys think???

thoughts with the familys who lost there loved ones

He was probly fine and of sound mind when given his licence , but the mind is a strange thing and people do suffer depression at any time in life, im not trying to stick up for him but like i said he was probly ok in the mind when the firearms gave him the go ahead things can go down hill real quick, hind sight would be a wonderful thing wouldnt it ??

i think five years it is a long time and a lot can change in someone in that amount of time, especially mentally. may our thoughts and prayers be with the victims families after such a disaster and hope nothing like this happens again.